Top Social

~ upgrade my hair ~

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Was so happy to be able to go down to Bugis Essensuals after my exams ended! My dark roots were starting to show and the dark brown was fading with the orange from my DIY Liese experiment coming through hahaha.

Photobucket
Bryan, the senior stylist!

DONE:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I never bother telling Bryan exactly what colour to do; just saying a vague "brown". This time I think it's a little more to the red side than my previous colour!
(Under the bright salon lights it looks a little lighter than it actually is, see all pictures below for the real colour!)

I was actually given a de-frizzing leave-on spray to try but I'm so lazy hahaha. Will try to do it soon and show you guys the before & after pictures!

Got a question about the prices of the hair services? You're wondering what cut would suit a certain colour? Or how soon you can tie your hair after rebonding? Ask Bugis Essensuals at their Formspring account!

So here's some stuff I've been up to since exams ended:
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was taken in front of an... old church (I think) at Selegie. Opposite is a LAN shop that has sofa seats! So we call it Sofaland (not the actual shop name) and we go there to play L4D2 sometimes. Gosh I'm so rusty )':

One-year anniversary:
Photobucket
Last-minute dinner at La Strada (Lido) for our 1 year anniversary!

We got starter which I didn't take pictures of; it was risotto with beef inside these fried balls! Pretty yummy! Kind of a small portion though. Oh I remember the dish name was Suppli.

Photobucket
My pasta (prawns and white wine sauce)! The sauce was good but the pasta was a little undercooked.

Our waiter must be new because he was soooo lousy -_- He actually got two of our orders wrong, didn't know what a certain item on the menu was and didn't know what non-alcoholic drinks they had.

Photobucket
Alaric's parma ham pizza. I think the one at Pepperoni's (Greenwood) is better! I prefer its thin crust.

Anyway I asked the waiter what argula on the pizza was. I suspected it was a salad because that's what usually comes with parma ham but just thought I'd check.
The waiter just kept repeating a very vague "oh just the usual type of veggie on a pizza" -_- what is usual pizza veggie tell me? Isn't that like... Mushrooms? Onions? Tomatoes?

And for my order I originally ordered another pasta, specifying NO TOMATOES (I hate tomatoes). The waiter came back saying the sauce is tomato-based, so I picked another pasta dish and specified no tomatoes for that either. Guess what? My pasta came with tomatoes -_-

Photobucket
Calling for a cab. Gosh the phone operator was horrendous (Comfort)! It took her so long to figure out where the Lido taxi stand was (and she thought it was LiBo). Please lor you tell taxi uncle "Lido taxi stand" he sure know where! Useless middleman! Can't wait till they invent some kind of GPS system that allows cab companies to track your exact location!

Photobucket
Yes when the camera is in my boyfriend's hands he takes useless photos of neighbouring restaurants instead of his girlfriend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I kind of look like a surprised chipmunk here but Alaric looks ok so I'll put it up *self-sacrificing*.

Photobucket
HAHAHA at Alaric's face.

Zouk:
Photobucket
Was just at Zouk last night for Alaric's friend's birthday! She got a table at Zouk for Paul van Dyk (guest DJ). First time being at Zouk on a Monday night I think haha but it was because today's a public holiday!

Call me efficient ~ (the only thing running through my head now are the song lyrics "call me Mr Flintstone; I can make your bed rock" haha it's actually quite a funny line!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone had a UV pen that night so....

Photobucket
HAHAHA. No way any girl would hit on a guy with that on his arm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Sherry! She's the most practical door bitch/host I've ever seen please; she's always with a cardigan haha.

Photobucket

My new roommate is my hamster Hamlet! With the recent heat I noticed that she started sleeping all sprawled out in the open instead of huddling in some cozy corner, so I figured the heat was getting to her too. So now she sleeps in my room!

I don't keep the air-con on the whole night; I actually sleep with the fan alone (I turn off the air-con once it's cool). For girls that ask how to maintain good skin - that's one! Don't sleep with the air-con on! It's terribly drying.

Hamlet has NEVER run on the wheel before. I'm serious, she's just so lazy or something. But I noticed that when my air-con is on, she'll start running (*stunned*) and once I turn it off she stops haha.

Ok end of hamster chronicles.
12 comments on "~ upgrade my hair ~"
  1. You are so gorgeous!! & love the glow in the dark eyelashes on that guy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 PM

    i really think alaric should embrace his high forehead instead of concealing it. High forehead is afterall seen as masculinity, and i think he can pull it off with a shorter cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:23 PM

    where did u get your necklace for? It's really cool. I look how you put your anniversary outfit together, it looks really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Where exactly from the blogshop (like which brand) did you buy your dress from? I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina: Thank you (: Hahahah yah I totally LOL-ed

    Anonymous: But I like boys with fringes ^^

    Anonymous: Thank you (: necklace is from amberavenue.com!

    Anonymous: Oh gosh mmm it doesn't work that way! TheBlogshop brings in stock and blogshop owners pick items from there. So this means:

    1) Any of the blogshops that stock from that might have it, so you'll have to check their websites

    2) You can go to TheBlogshop's physical store at City Plaza! That's where the owners go to pick stock, but shoppers can buy items too. It's located on the 3rd floor I think, in a corner and there the shop name is The Wholesale Shop.

    You could also try emailing them to ask first if their store still has the dress or it would be a wasted trip! They would also know which blogshops chose that dress to stock!

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:11 PM

    what is a door bitch? heehee i love ur blog btw i'm 12 tis year! hello sophieee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Hamlet is so cute! :DDD heh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:42 AM

    hey babe! where'd you get your demin shorts from? ( not the high waist one)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:24 AM

    how did sherry get the door bitch job? don't mind me asking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: Wow those are really really old shorts! Or maybe jeans, I can't even remember. Basically I cut them up myself!

    Anonymous: She was talking to one of the DJs. Anyway she said there are no vacancies now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:57 PM

    i really like the look of your hair after its done. how do you tell the stylist?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hair! Super cute, I think I'm gonna try it out when my hair grows long enough, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete