Top Social

Photobooth

Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sunday afternoon -
Random Photobooth pictures before I go take a nap! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehehe Hamlet trying to climb my nose! Sometimes if I just ate she'll sniff my lips... but she hates it when I wear nail polish.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ditto for my metallic purple nail polish! I messaged Alaric asking: "Metallic purple or matte pink?" Later he said he thought I was talking about eyeshadow -_-

Photobucket
Cat hairband Qiuting gave me haha. Actually I'd much rather not need a fringe ): stupid high forehead (obscured here by the thick hairband).

Here are all the movies I've watched since exams ended:
Thor, Fast & Furious 5, Priest 3D, Arthur and Source Code

My favourite is actually FF5! It was surprisingly pretty awesome; lots of funny lines. I didn't even know there were 4 Fast & Furious movies before this; think I only watched maybe Tokyo Drift? Can't remember.
I think out of the lot Thor was the lousiest... I think Priest was not too bad. Guys will like it because Maggie Q is in it, and apparently you can see her nipples through the fabric -___- I totally did not notice this at all but all the guys did. SHEESH.

Ok sleepytime!
11 comments on "Photobooth"
  1. Hii Sophie!!

    your nails look so pretty! hahaha does Alaric get annoyed when u ask him to make a choice like that for you??

    hahaha usually when i ask guys they'd go like, both also okay ah, or "sui bien" x.x

    xx,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26 PM

    Hey Sophie! Where did you get the necklace you wore with the scallop edged top from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:12 PM

    all make-up. if you got balls you show your bare face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. water for elephants is quite nice....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: "if you got balls" - right. Coming from someone signing off as anonymous. I only wear eyeliner and concealer for my dark eye circles, and if you're so keen on seeing my bare face, go ahead; my archives are there for you. They stretch from Sec4 till now, and even last year I had a post with bare face. Thanks for the hits!

    Makeup is invented for a reason, and using "if you got balls" is a lame reason to try and goad me into it, and it's all the more exactly why I will absolutely refuse to give in to ugly losers like you. Come up with a better reason. Even saying "makeup tutorial" is 100x times smarter than this.

    Anonymous: amberavenue.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stanley3:19 AM

    I just realised my comments on ur Hacked entry and the Aljunied PAP entry were all deleted... censored? I dun rmb writing anything offensive or sensitive and I think u initially approved the comments but they disappeared soon after :'(

    anyway juz wanted to say the last photo reminded me of keira knightley in king arthur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stanley: Huh no leh I didn't delete any. I don't recall ANY comments by a Stanley leh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stanley1:37 PM

    :( haha anyway the comments magically reappeared for those two entries again! must be some kind of bug with blogspot...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:03 AM

    your nails go sooo wellll with your skin tone. I'm yellow too!!! would you mind telling me which polish you used? :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: What do you mean by "I'm yellow too!!"? It says in the post that it's a metallic purple, but if you mean which brand/series... uh well I'm pretty sure it's fake OPI haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Hi Sophie, ohh...by yellow i meant Asian ^_^ Didn't mean it in a rude/offensive way. Oohhh, that's sad because I can't find a good metallic light purple shade :[ Would you have any dupes in mind that match that polish? Thanks :]

    ReplyDelete