Top Social

sparkly @_@

Monday, May 24, 2010
Photobucket
Bought something online the other day (stop asking me where I shop online cause I refuse to do free advertising for these bloody rich blogshops haha), and the package came wrapped like this. Pretty cute!

Dropped by Zouk for a short while (left before 2am) on Friday:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Teehee I am so tall with heels. Not as if I'm not already taller than them WITHOUT heels. But now I'm even taller!

Photobucket
$3 heels I bought in Hong Kong/Shenzhen (meaning I took train to Shenzhen while holidaying in Hong Kong), first time wearing them out. They're one size too small (they're eur36) but who cares when it's only $3! Still wearable!

Prawning the other day:
(When I say prawning I mean watching other people willing to pay $30 for prawns they have to catch, cook and peel themselves.) (Geez with $30 I can buy 6 of Mcdonald's Student Meals)
Photobucket
BIGASS PRAWN!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Errol's friend pulling off the prawn's pincers )': omg feel so sad for it! It's just a prawn, but that prawn totally would feel it. I will die in the wilderness I can't eat/kill anything I see alive first.

This is me bored (and with Photoshop + some sparkly images):
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Alaric dedicated and Darrell exasperated:
Photobucket
~ AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY BABY OOOHHH~ Justin Bieber! ♥
~ Let me tell you what you're missing -> pAradIse ~ (hahahaha so gay but I love this part in his song. So hilarious)

Planning a trip is so hard, so much time spent Googling flights, trains, hotels, reviews etc. HI ALL, I should be going to London + Paris! (And south of France) In total I'll be gone for a month )': will miss Singapore )':
Everything's quite confirmed, but productivity was never my forte so when I say quite confirmed I mean that not a single thing has been booked haha.

Need to leave the house at 7.30am tomorrow to send my mom to the airport. She's going to Taiwan for a week, car will be free for me! ~woohoo~
Should I go for dance practice tomorrow? Have not attended a single one since holidays started. So lazy. Maybe movie marathon at night, heard Shrek 4 sucked. Feedback anyone?
1 comment on "sparkly @_@"
  1. i watched shrek 4 because i was forced to ): dozed off in the beginning and was forced awake for the next 3/4 of the show. it should be fine if you follow the shrek series. i didn't so i thought it was a pain to watch.

    ReplyDelete