Top Social

Heathrow

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Hello everybody. In the last few days my biggest achievement was getting up at 1pm on Thursday (i.e. getting up closer to lunchtime than dinnertime). This, along with hanging up some of my clothes on the new hangers I bought, counts as a commendable feat. Full of exhaustitosity.

Potluck on Wednesday failed terribly. In my defense, I was assigned desserts and which normal girl my age knows how to bake/cook anymore huh? Geez haven't you guys heard of women's rights (and Betty Crocker)? But it's not like any of the guys got round to cooking either, so Ministry of Steak it was. (I would like to add that none of the guys would be able to cook the lamb steak I had anyway) (The most they can prepare is the Ice Lemon Tea).

Was finally returned money that I had lent (left one more dingbat imma getchoo). I'm rich! I'm rich! Okay this seems rather stupid to me as the money was mine in the first place, but whatever, drinks on me! (Just kidding) Now all that's left to do is for me to visit Indonesia, and I'm an instant millionaire!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looks like a tumbleweed.

Photobucket
So bloody many cats at Darrell's condo lobby. But so chill haha.

Photobucket
Darrell's dog Candy, and Alaric massaging its ears.

Photobucket

At 4 Fingers, Ion basement:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we first visited Sam's new condo, and the idiot fell asleep while we were on our way there, effectively stranding us by the poolside for half an hour till we gave up:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Harhar self-absorbed photo of me.

At Tea Party (6th Avenue Centre):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watched Robin Hood yesterday, was not too bad. Didn't seem very accurate though, cause I kind of imagined him to be more independent. Doesn't he go around helping the poor with his trusty sidekicks and lots of singing and archery? I'd have thought for a film he'd get roped in to help some village for a short while, but in this movie he was tied down to the village/girl the whole way. Very little bachelor-ness.

I have a sore throat. Bye!
3 comments on "Heathrow"
  1. hellooo :D12:19 PM

    awww the dog is sooo cute!! :) do you happen to know what breed it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Lemon juice with a tad of honey helps sore throat - cliche but true.
    P.S. Any advice fer learnin French?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello: Haha which dog? The first one is a chihuahua I think, with its fur gone horribly wrong. Second one a shitzu

    Nick: Haha just don't look for me for French. Everyone does. So tiring.

    ReplyDelete