Top Social

Alaric

Friday, May 21, 2010
Alaric and I first met because of my friend Christina. I've known Christina since Sec1 when I sat in front of her in class (St Marg's). She left after Sec2 for NJC's IP; but we still talked a bit in between because of mutual friends and French class. We both wound up at FASS so I hung out with her sometimes.

Christina: "If a guy asks you about your clothes, is he gay??"
Sophie: "Not necessarily, sometimes guys ask where I got my ring or top or whatever from."
Christina: "Yeah but this guy knew my shorts were from Y-3! Like he knows about Yohji Yamamoto and all."
Sophie: "Okay yeah that's a little weird."

If you haven't guessed it, that guy turned out to be Alaric, who was in her Japanese Studies tutorial (do not take it, it's a terribly difficult module to handle). Oh yeah obviously Alaric is not gay.

So one Tuesday when my other friends were all absent/in class, I called Christina and asked where she was. She was in the library, so I went there to kill time with her till Rebecca could have lunch with me.
Alaric came a short while after because she had baked cookies and he wanted some. (Btw her cookies were quite nice)
This is random but I can remember exactly what I was wearing that day. I remember that I had woken up late and didn't have time to wash my hair so I had pinned up my fringe.

Anyway so we were introduced, small talk about school and etc. Christina makes jokes about how I have so few friends I have no one to eat with. When it was time to go the 3 of us (Christina, Alaric and I) walked back towards the canteen, with Christina parting ways first to go for her class. Alaric had class and I was going to meet Rebecca for lunch.

Leaving only the two of us, Alaric says he doesn't know many people in school either, so maybe we could meet for lunch sometime?
I smiled and said yeah sure! And promptly turned around and walked away without another word.

Hahahahahaha BAM! to his ego.

I honestly don't know why I did that. I think at that time I was just too busy thinking about food+Rebecca.
Anyway so I eventually add him on Facebook (hahahaha). My BBM pin is on my Facebook profile and lo and behold! He adds me.

I sms Erika:
Heehee Alaric added me on BBM! But he hasn't messaged me ):
And a short while later I sms her again:
Okay scratch that, he just BBM-ed me hahaha ^^

I remember at that time my BBM status was- "Do you like raisins? How about a date?" (I'm sorry I thought it was a funny pick-up line!) (Saw it in one of Errol's iPhone apps) Alaric starts convo asking about it (: I didn't have a crush on him or whatever at that point, but I did think he was kinda cute?

Basically we started hanging out more with Christina and the rest having to study for exams, and he got to meet Errol & Hazel too if they came to study with me.

Photobucket

So as they say, the rest is history! (Haha "You and me, let's make history" - "I want to learn all about your biology" - "Let me explore your geography" - "It's all about our chemistry") (I can't think of anymore!)

Photobucket
Our first (and only) Skype convo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Btw only the girls (Hazel & Christina) semi-noticed anything. Errol remained oblivious right up till the end hahaha.

Photobucket
Act cute face.

Photobucket

AND LOOK:
Photobucket
WOOHOO!!!
13 comments on "Alaric"
  1. Anonymous5:13 AM

    awww all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:14 PM

    Haha lol farmville convert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:07 AM

    Sweeet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:08 AM

    so cuteeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha that unicorn is such a recurring theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:31 AM

    bahahhaa that is so cute. btw i totally thought you guys were together (when you posted the pictures from this night previously!) girls can alwaysssss tell btw. lol all the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:31 AM

    bahahhaa that is so cute. btw i totally thought you guys were together (when you posted the pictures from this night previously!) girls can alwaysssss tell btw. lol all the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. is your boy that guy who adver for bata i saw in the train? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:20 AM

    ttixmkymynefqhwcbfbh, http://yahooscanner.net yahoo scanner, BHttPKb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet! and it's so romantic!

    ReplyDelete