Top Social

Sophlaric (hahaha)

Monday, May 17, 2010
BBM chat group with Addie, Jeannie & Chloe:
sophieberry- Hi everyone I have an announcement to make!

Photobucket

Haha my BBM name really is sophieberry. Anyway Alaric brought me for a picnic at Botanic Gardens. He pulled out of a picnic basket potato salad, pasta salad, fried chicken and cocktail sausages (he cooked everything, clearly he will be the stay-at-home househusband) and... flowers!
We didn't take any pictures at the picnic and stayed only an hour plus cause it was getting dark (my fault, I woke up late).

Photobucket
He said he wasn't sure what kind of flowers I liked. He even searched "flowers" on my blog to see if I had ever mentioned anything (I hadn't).
Alaric: "But I saw in a post that your mom gave you lilies so I thought maybe that was your favourite flower?"
Sophie: "My mom's name is Lily."
I really don't have a flower preference anyway, I think lilies/roses are pretty safe. Anyway the bouquet is so pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha Alaric's dog, Angel. We forgot to bring her for the picnic, she's super cute and lively. Okay I don't really like cocker spaniels but Angel is so friendly! Like she barks if you come home and haven't pet her haha. She likes hugs and will paw you asking for more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She has a chair that she always sleeps on in Alaric's room.

Photobucket
(geek)

Photobucket

Went down to Sam's house after:
Photobucket
Awesome balloons omg!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's all made up of photos, looks pretty cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So... now I have a boyfwen. I know it's actually quite a short while since we started hanging out and all but it feels like ages! Will talk about how we met and etc another time. (This is so loser, but I was bored the other day and actually wrote that post out in advance).

Sigh still having the flu. Watched The Back-up Plan (the Jennifer Lopez one) the other day, was not too bad. Haha major gross scenes of women giving birth.

Alright bye!
22 comments on "Sophlaric (hahaha)"
  1. oppawill12:07 PM

    Alaric and you won't last. HAHA. Biatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. to will1:02 PM

    and neither will you with your future girlfriends!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

    b Astard.

    now, how did that feel? mature much? pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Aw both of you look so good together!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I concur, Look past the initial attraction of having a guy around. All you have is a gaunt looking guy. I honestly cant tell whats so attractive about him except for those smokey eyes and a pseudo expat persona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:31 PM

    are you an idiot? why is the L in look capitalised after the comma. moron. Unless you know him personally it is obvious why you 'cant tell' much about him! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, at least Miss Willocq here got started in relationship. Oppa will? SNSD and Sophie fantasies. I think you should get started...


    at a dating agency :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will: It doesn't matter whether we last a month, a year or a decade, because nothing changes for you. You are still nothing to me, and you have no interpersonal relationships with anyone to speak of. Spamming and stalking people is NOT communicating with them. So take whatever pathetic comfort you like in making these comments, because they only make me laugh.

    Anonymous: Firstly, physical appearances aren't everything. Do you think I get together with him just because some people on formspring think he's cute? And you drew a parallel with a "pseudo expat persona" just because he was born in England?! That's some desperate stretching.
    Secondly it does not matter what YOU think, because obviously I am the one in the relationship with him, in case my facebook screenshot was not clear enough. I think he's attractive, and not just physically. So balls to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oppawil8:21 PM

    alaric just wanna fuck you and dump you. stupid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will: ... Childish. You're such a far stretch from my life, considering you don't even know me. So you resort to making these stupid comments hoping they will make some kind of impact on my life? And anyway considering you go around stalking girls saying you want to have sex with them, you are in no position to comment on my relationship whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:13 PM

    @ 6.31pm anonymous: People have typos, get over it. Did it affect your ability to comprehend the sentence? No? "good". Well obviously you're making the assumption I don't know him. Everyone who comments is a stranger then huh.

    P.S: Your A for "Are", M for "Moron" and H for "Hahahaha" should have been capitalised. Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  11. oppawill11:42 PM

    i won't want to have sex with you. Soapy Wheelock. You probably will get herpes from Alaric

    ReplyDelete
  12. to sophie: whut the farkkk. oppawill is so goddamn childish. word of advice sophie, just don't reply his nonsensical comments. this kind of person thrives on invoking agitated replies from people like you, so don't let him have that perverse satisfaction. besides, you shouldn't be wasting time on a coward who hides his face behind the computer screen all day. just saying.

    to oppawill: not everyone gets into a relationship just for sex. if that's the only reason you can think of to get into a r/s then i must say you're really a fucking desperate person and i despise you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. has'nt will proven that he is desperate and to be despised? over and over in fact. hey sophie, next time just delete his comments ok. not worth your time, not a moment of it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:46 AM

    urghh i really really hate the hate comments though not directed at me. keeep blogging sophie i like your posts/pictures ignore those asses :D
    - random reader

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha I see you're doing well. Congrats!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sonia: Bloody hell your comment looks so out of place below Will's haha. Join the club soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:40 AM

    @ Anon 11:13pm why did you ignore sophie's trashing of you?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous2:44 PM

    you two look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8:07 PM

    another congrats frm me!
    hope you both have many happy memories together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh right errr here goes me trying to be less of a random. Alaric looks like a fucker... but a really sweet one! HAHA.

    EGH, no thanks. I'm taking a long vacation from the club at the moment. Enjoy your membership. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous4:51 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous3:32 PM

    considering all Will does is troll, he still fails at it...

    ReplyDelete