Top Social

VOLCOM TO THE JUNGLE

Sunday, August 09, 2009
Aunt: "Rudy, what colour is your hair?"
Rudy: "Bro-.."
Sophie: "Ah Beng."

So Rudy and Justin got their hair murdered (bleached and dyed) for a show for Volcom at Zouk:

Photobucket
Guys had to wear black lipstick HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Justin!
I had a damn good shot of Rudy in frame till some idiot passed in front of him! Angry!!!!!!

Photobucket
Hahahaha funny......
P.S. See the pair of jeans Rudy is wearing? It's mine. I don't know if this is a sad fact for me (fatter than a boy) or him (skinnier than a girl).

Photobucket
Hot stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a casting the other day, where they were collecting polaroids to adorn their walls:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That was mine! MY HANDWRITING IS USUALLY NOT SO UGLY (really!), I was in a hurry. Sheesh even Polaroids can capture my eyebags so well. Polaroid film has been out of production for ages so they must have stocked up a huge amount :o

Visited my Grandma today (my mom and I have been visiting her every Sunday for a couple of weeks). She's what? 92? 94? 95? years old? Can't even keep track.
Anyway she's temporarily in an old folks' home till the maid comes back from holiday.

Grandma: "Where's Grandpa?"
Mother: "Pass away already." (Like, 19 years ago. Aka before I was born)
Grandma: "Really ah?". She was quite cheerful about it. Nothing like learning the death of your ex-husband to lift your spirits!

Sheesh I just got a pimple. THANK YOU LADY LUCK. Just in time for school!
Post Comment
Post a Comment