Top Social

Eww Tomorrow's Monday

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Went down to Dhoby Goat (Addie) for the SMU flea!
On the surface it looks damn dead like shit where are the stalls? But go down the escalator and it's a mass of makeshift stalls woohoo happy.
2 necklaces, 1 top, 1 bracelet and $40 later, we walked over to the museum to wait for Alvin and Rudy to pick us up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SACJ; sheesh if Jeanz had switched with Chloez we'd have SAJCz.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here my camera went really wonky. Like the focus totally died and my camera kept vibrating hahaha. It's so cracked and dented from all the times I dropped it. $550 sob but it's 2+ years old anyway.
So you'll only get blurry shots of me *GaSp* what a loss ):

Photobucket

I was just innocently standing on the pavement when Alvin suddenly drove up behind me omg haha mega :o
Like yeah he drove up onto Singapore National Museum pavement another :o wah bAdaSsszxzzx
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Too kewl for yew.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha. Oh and Rudy finally has black hair again! Whew!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The only way they'd be the same height.

All down to Holiday Inn at night where Caleb spontaneously walked right up to the concierge and booked a room for the night. Some screaming + Chivas later and the host mega conked out haha funny.

Oh as for why I switched to Photobucket- and thus one can no longer click on the photos for the full-sized version to see my pores up close and personal, I simply ran out of space on Blogger!
"You are currently using 940MB (91%) of your 1024MB"
Yeah okay I've 9% left but who wants to see my pores anyway? Tata.
Post Comment
Post a Comment