Top Social

Da-dum

Sunday, August 16, 2009
Sophie: "Today I opened my fridge and there was a lobster in it."
Chloe: "HA?! Live one?!"

Yah sure it was waving its pincers at me. My mom almost wet herself laughing when I told her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another Saturday burnt! By the way I must have wasted a ton of money in total so far on movies, I watch practically everything that comes out.

G.I Joe was not bad, Rudy thought it was lame but I thought the action was pretty cool. Like it's one of the few action movies that I find watchable, most are just boring.

UP is a must watch! The beginning was really sweet and sad, I cried! The talking dog is SO cute- "Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!" or "I have just met you, but I love you! SQUIRREL!".

District 9 (the one about the alien settlement in Johannesburg) was gruesome but overall pretty sad too. Was so depressing to watch how they treat minorities and specimens that hold potential for warfare. Good ending though I thought. Worth watching!

Must Read:
Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA.
Post Comment
Post a Comment