Top Social

PEACE UP! A TOWN DOWN!

Sunday, August 30, 2009


This is cool, but someone really had way too much time on their hands...



Haha that's how I'd look like if my face were perfectly symmetrical. And for once the background is my new room! Red glossy cabinets and built-in wooden shelves.

Watched Final Destination 4 (3D), it was just gory gory gory and gory. But it was still entertaining in a very wow-what-surreal-ways-to-die! Spent the night after imagining all kinds of scenarios in which we could possibly die wherever we were. My death was to be dying from a heart attack seeing everyone else die -_-

Watched The Proposal a while back too, Sandra Bullock's so cute. I liked the film quite a lot; how often would you see Sandra Bullock dancing to Lil' Jon and the East Side Boyz's Get Low anyway (to jolt your memory- "TO THE WINDOW, TO THE WALL! Till the sweat drips down my balls! Till all these bitches crawl!" etc etc).

Semi-bored of driving. Having to go into 3 car parks (and 3 point turn-ing out) at NUS before finding a lot isn't funny. And do you know much parking costs?! I spent $25 on the Cashcard in 4 days!

Okay bye! Gonna go play Sims3!
Post Comment
Post a Comment