Top Social

Exams

Friday, November 18, 2011
I have my first paper tomorrow! :(
But I'll be done pretty quick, my 4 papers (French is 100% CA) are within exactly one week - Saturday to Saturday :D

Posting up a bunch of random pictures first. Wanted to include Hamlet's hehehe but thought that that would be really out of place.
Warning: my fringe is currently very long so I'm a one-eyed girl in the pictures below hahaha. I'm *still* contemplating growing out my fringe but the length is getting so annoying right now...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol taken by accident while I was adjusting the settings on the camera.
I still can't get it the way I want it... #fail

Photobucket
The pictures look better only when I'm close to the lens :( But then the whole dress can't be seen!

Photobucket
Hahaha wore this to school afterwards.
Alaric said I look like Little Red Riding Hood -_-
Alaric's sister asked if the top is because Christmas is coming -_-

Anyway I didn't wear the mustard cardigan in the end. Haha thought it might be too much. Got the top from a friend for... $2 maybe? Lol it was a leftover item from her flea items. Aka no one wanted it #uncool.

Photobucket
We bought these! They're some unknown brand (not the Kinder Surprise! - their chocolate is yummy) but we wanted to see the toy.

Bunny Blackberry case from Bangkok, which I came back from in uh... June. It got dirty just sitting around on my desk so I thought I'd better use it. The gold heart (where the tail should be) is a pin!



From the above pictures you should also have seen that my hair is majorly unevenly coloured!
I haven't had time to go down to Bugis Essensuals :(

They gave me a product to use from their range of haircare though:
Photobucket
I said I don't style my hair so they gave me a hair mask/treatment from Wella specific for coloured hair.

Range of products in the salon:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next time you go down to the salon you might want to try a hair mask/treatment to maintain your coloured hair! It's basically more intensive than conditioner (which the hairstylist already says you should use everyday), so it'll be good if you have particularly dry/damaged hair from dyeing!

Essensuals Bugis
241-A Victoria Street
Bugis Village
(located above Burger King)

Tel: 63330039
(try to make an appointment because they can get quite busy!)
5 comments on "Exams"
  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    where did you buy the chocolate? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold Storage! :) the taste is not too bad lah, but I prefer Kinder's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:16 PM

    i think you should grow out your fringe longer. you suit centre parting too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Your skin is looking really amazing recently!! Though I think you do need a haircut, it would make you look a lot more fresh (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams!
    I didn't know you were half French! What a surprise!! So am I!! It's the first time I'm hearing of a fellow Singaporean-French (^_^) it's a rare mix

    ReplyDelete