Top Social

Burnt Orange

Monday, November 07, 2011
Photobucket

P.S. Used the over-exposed picture because I thought it looked interesting!

Photobucket
Went down to the newly-renovated Velvet at Zouk with the NUS girls!
L-R: Zoe, Preeti, Rina, me and Hazel!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sourplum shots! I'd recommend this if you're looking for something mild and ok-tasting. You can't get tipsy on it unless you really take A LOT of them.
Soursop shots are not bad too.  But some of my friends think it tastes like durian.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jagerbombs! Also pretty mild.

Photobucket
Lolol I wanted to check how my fringe looked like. I think you can tell that when it's long it gets kinda wonky :( but I'm still thinking about growing it so I can't bear to cut it yet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL.

Photobooth pictures taken with Hazel & Zoe:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy your public holiday! :)
FML why must mine fall on the day that my class only starts at 4pm? Now I have make-up class at 8am on Thursday FML FML goodbye.

P.S. I have quite a few people interested in Poppy, but unfortunately all have a major con!

Almost all stay in HDB so that's no longer the biggest issue, but some frankly just sound psycho O.O hahaha. So if I don't reply you, I'm simply still weighing the pros & cons to try and find the best option for Poppy! There's one that I really do hope will pick Poppy, so fingers crossed! :)
8 comments on "Burnt Orange"
  1. Is her name really Preeti?! Like Pretty? Haha but she really fits her name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hazie9:49 PM

    Dude I told you the caption is supposed to be "we want to be popular" - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 AM

    HAHAHAH I BURST OUT LAUGHING AT THE LAST TWO PHOTOS. STARK SIMILARITIES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xynn-eigh: Haha yes! Quite a lot of Indian girls are called Preeti or Money lol.

    Hazie: Chill... got next time yo. I'll put up your FB link?

    Anonymous: Haha it was a coincidence! Lol was about to end my post already when looking at it again reminded me of the Tobey Maguire meme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:07 PM

    do you know where your friend's green polka dot skirt is from? it's nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Hi Sophie, I am a fan of your blog but I can't see the video :( I'm from the US and it says there's a copyright from UMG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:00 PM

    Is Poppy adopted?

    ReplyDelete