Top Social

*wails*

Thursday, April 14, 2011
Those of you who follow me on Twitter (you should! *shameless*) would have learnt I got hacked on Tuesday... ALL my accounts were hit -> Gmail (hence my blog as well), Facebook, Twitter, Hotmail... even Formspring, but the hacker didn't change the password for that.

I have since gotten back Gmail/blog, Twitter and Formspring. I'm still struggling to get Facebook and Hotmail. Gmail was the most efficient in returning me my account, giving me everything back within 30 minutes of submitting the form. So guys... Gmail > Hotmail seriously. One of the best decisions I ever made to switch to Gmail.

I hate Facebook! They have the worst Customer Service ever. I'm actually the saddest about my farm on Farmville; I couldn't care less about tagged pictures and what not. I tried contacting Zynga directly but they can't do anything without Facebook (and they have really bad English; think they outsourced Customer Service haha).

I don't use my Hotmail for emails, but it's still my MSN account and serves as back-up/reset email address to a lot of accounts. Ultimately I don't really care about MSN, but it annoys me that there would be a sophiewillocq@hotmail.com floating around which does not belong to me >:(

So anyway I'm still trying... will update everyone when I've gotten back everything or have definitely established that it's hopeless ):

Photobucket

Anyway, remember in my previous post I had one line about wanting to eat a cupcake? Haha a friend of a friend contacted me about cupcakes she makes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay gtg do readings and try to get through to Hotmail again... exciting life!
5 comments on "*wails*"
  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    where did you get the outerwear sophie?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 PM

    where did you get the outerwear sophie?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon: Tracyeinny! I think they might still have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sophie, Thanks for the post. Hope you enjoyed the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:40 AM

    previously when my account got hacked, the hacker sent an email to everyone in my address book claiming i was robbed in some country and asked for money. thank god my friends were smart enough so nobody got cheated. gmail refused to give my account back to me saying they couldn't verify that i own that account, even though i can provide all the details required. so i never got it back. you got lucky!

    ReplyDelete