Top Social

Chariot Tales

Saturday, April 09, 2011
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Observe this fine specimen of a neck! Not the pouting male at the back, focus downwards!

Photobucket
Haha Alaric looks like he's wearing a skull cap, and my hair colour has lightened a little + roots showing ): time to touch-up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alaric is obsessed with playing Fruit Ninja on my iTouch. Bought these stupid cakes from Starbucks, which cost $6+ for the 2 small squares.

For cakes I like: brownies, Oreo cheesecake and carrot cake (I love the icing yum)(Western one hor, but if it's the local one I like black carrot cake!). My choices aren't fancy right? You can get all of these at McCafe.

Which reminds me how my cab driver was rambling on about how privileged kids are today, because for example I can buy McDonald's -_- like... simi??? (my new favourite word ^^) A McDonald's student meal is $4.50, and it's pretty much the price you're gonna find at a foodcourt!
I mean, whatever. You can define McDonald's as luxury dining if you like, but a far more logical argument would be highlighting the fact that I, as a youth of today, am sitting in a cab to go wherever I want to go. No?

Also saw a couple making out in the back of a cab the other day. She looked very into him, but he not so.

I would like to eat a cupcake.
3 comments on "Chariot Tales"
  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Hi may I knw what are some themes you used for your bb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Hello i really like you bag! where did you get it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry2:18 AM

    I like it when you're random.

    I just had a cup of Milo.

    ReplyDelete