Top Social

Harrows

Monday, April 04, 2011
Was pretty busy the past weekend! Just submitted an essay today which is why I was dead online yesterday (a.k.a no online activity from me haha).

On Friday (after submitting one group essay + individual report), Alaric and I went to Cineleisure. I always bank on Hong Kong Cafe being open but it's currently closed for renovations! Gah. Ate at Pastamania instead, which I quite like actually. I mean their pasta is not like... FANTASTIC, but I honestly haven't found any place that does pasta particularly well and doesn't cost an arm + leg.

Which makes me remember how Alaric and I were asking each other what nationality of food we would pick to eat the rest of our lives if we had to. Alaric said American because he likes steaks and burgers and fries, and I picked Italian! I loooovvveeee pasta, and pizza's pretty good too.
What would you guys pick?
(I also tried wine the other day and I pretty much hated it. I'm a very fail half-Frenchie).

Photobucket
Got Spinach Tortellini! Not too bad, although the spinach filling is a little dry. I love ravioli!

Photobucket
My new customized name necklace to replace the one I lost in Korea!

Photobucket
You can customize the font and even the length (I picked 3cm)!

Photobucket
We watched Hop. Dumb show. I have nothing against cute animated characters, and totally anticipated that it would be something like Bee Movie (meaning it all happens in the imaginary animated world). But noooo they had to bring it whatshisname from X-Men. Cyclops. Scott Summers. Whatever the actor's real name is.
The cute characters didn't even make up for the two spoilt brats the movie centers on. Sigh ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Focus on the rings plz not my fat fingers! New claw ring but it's too big for me ): Haha Alaric doesn't want to wear it either.

Was bored the other day so I started doing hairstyles on myself:
Photobucket
French-braided from the other side of my head, across the top and down! The top looks a little messy and it uses up quite a bit of hair so the rest looks sparse. Bit weird.

Photobucket
Okay obviously this was for fun. I wouldn't go out like this unless it's for a theme or Halloween.

Hope everyone had a fun weekend! My major assignments are over (and I'd probably only count two of them as having been major); left with one response paper for tomorrow (zzz only worth 5%) and one group report.

P.S. Oh yeah "Harrows" basically means... Hello? Hellos? It's really really bad Singlish hahaha. Literally saw a friend of ours use it once when we were in secondary school.
2 comments on "Harrows"
  1. Anonymous2:40 PM

    you should check out ambush at taka's food hall. they have pretty decent pasta under $15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dare u to tie your hair like that to school one day.

    ReplyDelete