Top Social

Ganbatte!

Saturday, April 16, 2011
So last Saturday I was at Park Royal Hotel for the Nuffnang Japan fundraiser!

Photobucket
My Hello Kitty lunchbox, which held all our money! Shared a stall with Qiuting doing manicures (I was slowly allowed to do up to base colour coats haha) and we raised quite a bit! We only got marginally beaten by Jessica (Shiberty) and her cupcakes!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brought some of my own nail polishes too, and those are the 2 cupcakes I bought from Jessica (they were her last!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Did leopard-print nails for myself!

Pictures from Qiuting's blog:
Photobucket
SO SAD )': they spelt my name as Sophia at first. Sob sob 21 years of people mis-spelling my name... if it's not Sophia it'll be Willcoq.

Haha and "Qiuting & Sophia" sounds like Qiuting is some spoilt girl who brought along her maid to do the dirty work no?
(Like I've seen some blogshop owners bring along maids to do the ironing/folding at shoots...)

Photobucket
Leopard-print nails Qiuting did for her friend! So envious of people with nice nails.

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL @ Qiuting's photoshopping... you can't get more abnormally doe-eyed than that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures from Jessica; her booth is directly opposite ours!
Photobucket
That's me hard at work ok. Probably doing... the clear base coat hahaha.

Photobucket
And me eating one of Jessica's cupcakes! I bought 2 to share with Qiuting, so that's me staring very intently at it deciding how much of it I can leave her without looking damn piggy but still getting to eat as much of it as possible...
8 comments on "Ganbatte!"
  1. Emily4:05 PM

    Where did you get the Hello Kitty lunchbox from? Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Hi, may i know when did you get ur shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon: Ohvola.lj a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:28 PM

    where did you get your pumps? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Topshop! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:54 AM

    can I know where you got your bracelet/bangle? thxs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: The gold bow bracelet is from Guess and the bangle with flowers is from Diva

    ReplyDelete