Top Social

Tuesday on Thursday

Thursday, September 13, 2012
Looking for a high-low skirt?



This one from Otmill has a unique hemline that looks really nice when you walk!
I love the floaty chiffon material too! The skirt comes with a short inner layer for protection.

♥ ♥ 

I really like this cute lace dress from Dancing Circus that has the semi-sheer band in the middle & the double layer skirt (like a peplum)! These are the small details that make it more interesting.

They just launched a new collection so hurry down! Quote "SOPHIEFORDC" for 10% off.

♥ ♥ 

Looking at this photo...
I think Wendy was right. I need to bleach my eyebrows.
>:)                             ->             that's me & my eyebrows



Sunglasses that look a bit too Cruella de Vil circa 1950s for my taste.
But I bought them (from a flea) anyway because they were unusual.
Also, I made up that year. I can't tell one time period from another.


Ordered a savoury crêpe at Canelé again although I distinctly remember it being too bland the last... 2 or 3 times I had it. And it's the only thing I've ever tried there, although the rest of their menu looks interesting. Why did I do that still? Maybe I'm one of those that likes to hurt themselves. Like how today I managed to give myself a long scratch down my thigh just trying on jeans. And now I have a scar from that conniving curb below my block. Also, I finally caught Bourne Legacy & have realized I will not survive a day in the wild. Will probably die trying to pet a wolf.


Macarons to console myself on my bland dinner. The names are too fancy-schmancy for me to remember (geez it's a macaron, not the crown jewels), so I'll just say that the beige one with the brown powder was the best. And I think it was salted-caramel-flavoured, which is apparently THE flavor of the month for everything now, from cupcakes to Starbucks drinks. Anything trendy is good no?

My friends say the new Salted Caramel Starbucks frappucino is really nice.
I may deign myself to try it.
(I'm really just not very adventurous with food)

6 comments on "Tuesday on Thursday"
  1. that skirt looks amazing. the color is just perfect ♥‿♥
    and you look so pretty in that lace dress. suits you!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you look good in everything that you wear sophie? I especially like the second dress. :) The one with the lace. It's something that I'd wear myself. I'm not so sure about the color of the skirt at the first outfit. I think it'll not match my skin tone.




    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always just grow your fringe rather than bleaching ;) too much effort haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie you're beautiful! Haha, I have thick eyebrows too, and they're naturally not the same colour of my hair, and it's okay. I don't think bleaching eyebrows is a good idea, maybe darkening up your hair colour is best, no? It's your choice :)
    You're my favorite blogger so far.
    Good luck! X

    cottoncandycookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Yep, your friends are right about that! It's totally worth it, getting the Salted Caramel Mocha frap from Starbucks. You can get a tall one to try it out for the first time :) That's if you've yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:42 AM

    Don't bleach your eyebrows Sophie! They look good. You can effortlessly look beautiful already so don't stress yourself :)

    ReplyDelete