Top Social

Events

Monday, September 10, 2012
Is anyone else been having a cough/sore throat?
A lot of people seem to be falling sick. Ugh, stupid haze.

Anyway Yutaki helped me with some of my apparel reviews the other day.
LOL this is how he did my hair:



Super cute pastel yellow-blue dress from Bouncy Buttons!
It has a unique half-attached (? haha) collar.

♥ ♥ 

And here's if you're looking for unique accessories!
Burglary has a lot of popular pieces at the moment like collar chains & neon/spiked stuff!

Here are some pieces they sent me!

Like neon? Choose between yellow & pink!
The gold zipper bangle is damn cool & also comes in silver!

And I really like the gold wrapping bow ring :O

♥ ♥ 

Went for a YSL event the other day with Yutaki, Wendy & Qiuting!
YSL will be opening a new store at Ion Orchard this month.

Featuring Qiuting's crumpled clothes lolol #troll


Playing around with the display counter of YSL products!
Alaric looks bored hahaha.


Qiuting started re-doing her makeup but Wendy was thoroughly unimpressed so she took over:
(P.S. I think the funky eyeshadow colours were applied by Qiuting haha)



YSL lipsticks!

I didn't use any of their lipsticks; instead I tried one of their lipglosses 
(Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres)



Headed to a Crystal Jade food tasting after that!

It was for their new C-Jade Cafe located at Bugis+ (previously Illuma) & it's basically like a more casual Crystal Jade! They serve more snack stuff & the ambience is more cafe-ish.

And omg Bugis+ is so different now! It's worth a visit if you haven't gone!

C-Jade has introduced a lot of interesting snacks/dishes!

Malt/honey crackers.


Check out their Ice Milk Tea!
And cute slanted glasses.




Haha & then I got volunteered for a claypot session...


Haha I think the baked potato with mushrooms looks nice leh!
I love potatoes & I love mushrooms!
Someone try it for me please.


I mentioned that I love the condensed milk buns that are so popular in Hong Kong, so the C-Jade staff improvised & made it with burger buns :O So nice! ♥ ♥ 




L-R: Yutaki, Ivy, me, Alaric & Eric!

My cough evolved into a flu by the time I got to the end of this post.
What is this. Pft.

But anyway mild illnesses have never bothered me.
And all my friends will tell you I have an iron stomach because I believe in the 3-second rule (sometimes more...) & that anything in the fridge can't ever expire hahahaha.

Happy week ahead!
10 comments on "Events"
  1. Anonymous1:33 AM

    I LOL-ed when i saw the caption "featuring Qiuting's crumpled clothes". Sophie,pls tell her to iron her clothes. No point having so many nice clothes but didn't iron :(. On an unrelated note, love your dressing combo, pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty photos!
    All of you looked great! Xiaxue is so short, this is cute, haha!
    I like your outfit! (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks quite yummy. I like how Yutaki styled you, you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:16 AM

    me! i've been sick since wednesday but the strange thing is, i went to see the doctor today and he couldn't find anything wrong with my tonsil even though my throat is hurting real bad. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Your the cutest little thing I have ever seen. I have this urge to pinch your cheek how a grandmother would pinch a granddaughters cheek lol. You look really pretty in that dress...great post! RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be unnerving to eat with slanted glasses. You'd get this feeling that they'd get out balanced anytime. btw, that gloss really looks good on you. But then, everything looks good on you.


    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:11 PM

    May I know where u brought your skirt?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aderf2:25 PM

    Is the pink coat from Topshop?! love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aderf: Nope it's from a blogshop called TheVelvetDolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vanessa4:59 PM

    What camera do you use to take pictures of yourself? You looked really pretty in every picture! :)

    ReplyDelete