Top Social

Circa my younger self

Sunday, July 29, 2012
Random extract from my old diary!
I still have a diary but I hardly write in it anymore. 
Which is generally a good thing, because I tend to only write musings & emo stuff haha. 
So it's a good sign!


And this is just to prove that my handwriting can be better haha:

Wrote stuff like this in 2006 to practice my vocabulary for the OLevels!
Writing narrative essays were always quite fun.

P.S. The weighing machine has since migrated to my mom's room ^_^
11 comments on "Circa my younger self"
  1. Defug your diary so artsy-fartsy action packed one! My diary is like "Today i ate an apple" "I am very happy today" Lolol. World apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing diary entries, it's always amusing to look at back on diary entries. I have diaries too and it always makes me laugh seeing how emo I was about things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have much better hand writing than myself. Fuuuuuuu. Cute entries. I also keep a diary. I have written in it less since I have a blog but it is still nice for the stuff you don't want others to read lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:57 AM

    publish the full version of the essay please !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:11 PM

    OMG. What did you get for English in the O levels?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your "messier" handwriting looks nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:09 AM

    omg, "your Engrish is damn powderful", I don't even know some of the bombastic words! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Damn. I got A2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:42 PM

    Gosh, you can consider selling your 2006 diaries to those english essay publishers!

    ReplyDelete