Top Social

Outfits

Sunday, September 18, 2011
Hello from Genting! :D

I often get questions about what's appropriate to wear to university and what I normally wear, so here's a few pictures taken when school started!

#1
Photobucket

Photobucket

#2
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Nowadays I don't really bother with small bags anymore. This is sufficient for me to fit my planner + pencilcase, but I get lazy to carry my file)

#3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

#4
Photobucket

Photobucket
This Longchamp bag is pretty much what I carry all the time now! It can fit all my stuff and it's super sturdy. It's gotten the few odd marks on its exterior already but oh well :(

Ok I'm too sleepy to think of anything else to say. Goodnight!
20 comments on "Outfits"
  1. Anonymous12:15 PM

    Hi Sophie where did you get your bags from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:34 PM

    for #2 and #4, the brown sandals, which size do you wear and do you find that the heel will "come out" of the shoes? i have this exact pair that i love the design so much, but bcos of the heel part, i have to discard it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: The black studded one is from tracyeinney, the Longchamp is well... from Longchamp haha and the grey one from a Gmarket spree

    Anonymous: Eur 37. Nope I don't have that problem! I just find that I walk a bit weird cause I'm subconsciously scared the shoe will come off or something haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Omg where to buy that brown sandals?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:40 PM

    May I know where are your brown sandals from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Hi Sophie, may I know where did you get your brown sandals from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you get your brown sandals from? They look super cute and vintage-ish:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:04 AM

    Personally love you in the 3rd look :). It's so casual and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg why are these brown sandals ALWAYS so sought after?? It practically deserves its own blog lol.
    Bugis Street, level 2 near a tattoo shop.

    Anonymous: Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Sophie which uni you are in? ^^ and what school were you from?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sophia6:11 PM

    Hi Sophie, may I know where you got the black bag from? Not the studded one, the one with the Collegiate sweater!

    Thanks! You look really adorable in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:12 PM

    omg the famous brown sandals are back

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: NUS FASS, was from SAJC, SMSS

    Sophia: TheBlogshop! But I don't know which blogshops stock it :/ Thanks! :)

    Anonymous: IKR hahahaha (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Where did you get the nude top in Oufit #1? Its super pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous: Love, Bonito!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi~ may i know where u got your shorts from #1? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello where do you usually get your demin shorts? i love the second last and the last look btw! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Drea: Sorry it was an old blogshop a long time ago! (like around Nov last year) They wouldn't have it anymore.

    Nat: Mmm usually just F21 or Cotton On? Haven't really found the perfect staple shorts yet! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:38 PM

    I love your dress sense! You're so pretty!

    - Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi! may i know if your longchamp is the medium or large sized? i'm looking for one suitable for every day carrying ^^ tia!

    ReplyDelete