Top Social

My friend...

Wednesday, September 07, 2011
...Hazel, shaved the side of her head.

Photobucket
This is her trying to hide it, but you can still see the start of a bald patch hahaha. It's actually not very obvious when the rest of her hair is down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was the reason why the following day I found out that two of my friends had apparently been discovered lying on a grass patch near home, and had to be brought back by two kindly strangers.
Their parents have since banned them from drinking (duh).

Funniest thing I heard all day hahahahahaha.

Ok FML I finished typing the above and then accidentally spilt ice lemon tea on my Mac's keyboard.

Photobucket
Wahlao. Act cute sia. Totally unintentional. I was the the one doing the act-cute-look-to-the-side thing, and I have no clue why Alaric did that too.

10am class tomorrow. What a life. When am I starting my 3pm-2am job? (a.k.a being unemployed) My Sim has a more exciting life than me. All she does every day is paint/cook/write, and visit friends. Plus she has cute freckles and she mainly daydreams about purple rabbits.
5 comments on "My friend..."
  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    maryanne is still so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sims~ hiak hiak~
    I'm addicted to it recently~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:52 AM

    You look so good in the last picture! Your skin is like, glowing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Haha why would she suddenly have become less pretty?

    Jace: A lot of my friends are, including guys!

    Anonymous: Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Babe, you're gorgeous! What is your weight and how tall are you???

    ReplyDelete