Top Social

Bugis Essensuals

Thursday, September 22, 2011
Just a quick post on a visit to my normal hair salon, Bugis Essensuals!

Alaric actually went to have his hair cut there too (as a normal paying customer, if you were wondering) but I didn't get a chance to take pictures!

Photobucket
When you enter, you'll actually see the names of all the sponsored bloggers on the right!
(pictured far left in the above picture)

Photobucket
They actually have tons of stuff for you to do while waiting! You can even play... PS3? Xbox? What's that black box again? *small voice* I suck at console jargon.

BEFORE:
Photobucket

AFTER:
Photobucket
(Sorry I'm not very adventurous with my hair... Hahaha all I got was a darkening of my hair colour and trimming of my fringe).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super smooth (they do a quick treatment during hair wash) and nicely blown-dry! You can request for your hair to be blown-dry in curls, straight, only ends curling... etc.

Photobucket
My school notebook and pencilcase on the counter :D

Here is the hair colour (under my bright ring light):
Photobucket

Photobucket
Obviously no longer nicely blown-dry and stuff because I'm too lazy to do it myself at home haha.

Bugis Essensuals is conveniently located at Bugis Village, above Burger King!

241A, Victoria Street
Tel: 6333 0039 
(try to make an appointment before going because they can get quite busy)

Prices range from $35-$90 (for a haircut) depending on the level of expertise of the stylist you pick! My hair has been handled by both the stylists ($35) as well as the director ($90) :D

Quote "Sophie" to get 10% off during happy hours: Sun-Thurs, 10am-3pm

♥ Facebook
♥ Formspring (feel free to ask them questions!)
6 comments on "Bugis Essensuals"
  1. Anonymous8:48 PM

    where did you get your watch? it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: It's from Swatch! Around $80+ I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:10 AM

    hi where is ur top from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:07 PM

    ur top looks like the braleigh blouse on LB haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Yep from LB! Can't remember the exact name but it might have been that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello :> where did u get ur ring? so awesome looking

    ReplyDelete