Top Social

school days

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I think Marley's a female. I mean she's supposed to be anyway.

Let's see... The other day my friends and I had to go to the teacher's table at the front to copy down something. While my friend was copying I started fiddling with the switches on the teacher's table.
I amused myself dimming/brightening the light at the front for a while. When I got bored with that I pressed the switch beside it. Nothing. So I moved on the next switch, and UH-OH. Half the class was thrown into darkness (by the way it was 2 or 3 classes combined so that's at least 60 people).
I exclaimed "OMG!!!" and hastily flipped the light back on and then quietly laughed to myself. HAHAHAHAHA.

P.S. I went to the NUS medical centre today for the first time (besides the pre-admission check-up). I didn't have to pay a cent! Awesomezxz. Consultation is free, but I don't know why even my medicine was free. Yay!
P.P.S. What's with all the word plays using "NUS"? Like AlumNUS (alumnus) and WithiNUS (within us). Okay quite innovative but yeah..
Bye!
Post Comment
Post a Comment