Top Social

>:)

Sunday, October 18, 2009
Yo mama so old that when she was born, Burger King was still a prince. Hiehieharharhahaha

Haha I sent that out to 17 people this morning.

Druce (who was in the same church service as me; just down my pew in fact) replied me the day's scripture...

Druce: 1 Timothy 2:11-12, A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent
Sophie: HAHAHA good one. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
Sophie: OI MUST ASK WHY
Druce: Hahaha but I know the answer, he had no guts
Sophie: Why do mermaids wear seashells?
Druce: WHY????
Sophie: Cause they can't wear B-cups! (C-shells) hahahahahaaahaaaa
Druce: Hahaha that is soooooooo retarded. I hope you didn't come up with it yourself.
Sophie: I could only dream of such talent! :O
Druce: Haha well Joshua Mok says you are the lamest person he knows, so if it helps I think you are halfway there.

Oh yeah, Druce is his real name. I know it's the weirdest name you've ever heard, but wait till you hear the sister's HAHAHAHAHAHA.... (Hint: Sam and Samantha. Druce and Dru..?)

Joshua Mok: Yo mama so poor that she eats at Long John Bronze

Just spreading a little cheer!

Having nothing to do at home yesterday, we headed to Starbucks. Having nothing to do at Starbucks, we headed to Butter Factory.
At Butter Factory Rudy spent a good 20 seconds trying to push the "door" in the VIP area to go from FASH (house/electro) to BUMP (rnb/hiphop) while we watched on laughing, because of course the "door" was in reality the wall, and just inches beside the real door...
Post Comment
Post a Comment