Top Social

Thursday, July 10, 2008
Ugh I'm online to write my JC testimonial myself?! Everyone has to do it themselves and seriously what can we possibly write?

"Sophie is a conscientious and diligent student (snort). She is an active participant in Rhythmic Gymnastics (re-snort), constantly striving to.." errrrr give up.

Anyway kiddingz I didn't actually write that, in fact I haven't even begun. Ugh I regret not being more actively involved in school.
At least in secondary school it was alot easier to be active, school events were handled by students OTHER than prefects. But in JC if you're not in Student/House Council, you're nothing.

And my mid-year exam results are so bad... Safe to assume I'm going to be grounded for eternity. I'm so sad I'm getting very discouraged for ALevels ):
Post Comment
Post a Comment