Top Social

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Some people (friends included) actually thought I lost something major (i.e. the big VVVVVVV) haha but no I didn't tenjews very much.
I could say something rehashed like I lost my sanity but I'm not that melodramatic.

"Apparently she feels very bad about it, she feels like a slut."
"But she is a slut what." Petty but gratifying to hear this view echoed whenever I mention the former.

Everyone thinks I'm NumeroUno Idiotus for even still talking to him. Which I am. Don'tknowdon'tknowdon'tknow everyone stop bugging me.

Random: you know... any guy who makes you hate another person, or just perpetuates hatred in your heart, should be kept far far away. life is too damn short to be sad. and anyway, it's not even worth it.

I've smart taggers. I really never thought of it that way before.

Seems like I've currently a few friends going through the same/similar situations. One says she cried reading my blog because she could totally feel it. Boys are very bad ):
I never ever thought I'd be the kind that'd be like this. I always assumed I could be emotionally strong and entirely independent. Goes to show.

Right now it all boils down to how much I can forget/sacrifice. If it's to forget, it'd go against everything I stand for. But on the other hand I don't know if I can take it to sacrifice instead. The absolute worst is, I really can't be dealing with this right now. Not with the deciding exam in my life coming up.

Pictures time because that's what happens when you're the one usually armed with a camera:
1) Friday- Shaun Ng's 19th and Roy Tong's 18th at Brewerkz/Zouk.








Well if ever I fell down and lost all my memory, at least I could know my name!


CARLOS DRUNK BY 9.30PM


Birthday boys feat. drunk Carlos.














Roy and Shaun




2PINTS of beer and wazaaaa- Brewerkz floor hahahahaha.



Headed down to Helipad for awhile. The concept's interesting, it has an open-air upper floor that's designed to look like a Helicopter Landing Pad.

It has a really nice entrance. Sleek metal door automatically slides open to reveal this dark pathway with mirrored walls. Anywhere on the floor on which you step will be followed by blue squares. Pretty!













So down to Zouk with Shaun, Roy, Jesse (boys), Diana, Huda, Jeannie, Chloe and I (girls) which was terribly disappointing ): We were too late for Phuture and hence wound up paying $25 for trance the whole night in the main arena omg.

Roy tried teaching us how to shuffle but errr Chloe's the only one with any flair for it but it's okay we're not jealous of shuffling abilities haha.


Diana (FLUFFY!) and I



















2) Saturday
Headed to Little India to buy my saree for Racial Harmony Day!
MRT-ed to town where I was the lonesome earliest >:( but luckily I bumped into Swing and Dice whom I haven't seen in ages:








Finally Marco, Jeannie, Chloe, Geran etc etc came. Original plans were to watch the Dark Knight (Marco thought it was Dark Night hahahahahaha x1000) but even at 6pm tickets were sold out all the way till midnight!
We even went down to Great World City but the only shows available there were midnight ones too.

At Marco's:

MOUSY! (MOUSEY?)








It looks madly in love with Chloe.


I love cats but my mom's allergic to their fur.

Anyway the rest decided to go ahead and watch the midnight screenings but I was fairly adamant against it because yeah. Other stuff to do.
Headed home and upstairs where I put down my stuff and promptly came out again armed with my phone and trusty Ipod and walked around my neighbourhood and beyond.

3)Racial Harmony Day!
Speculated early early meeting time of 7am in school to dress up together was a horrible failure. Anyway in the end we sought the help of the Indian aunty to help us!

My saree itself cost $30 and the inner tube blouse thingy cost $9 plus $1 for the pretty forehead sticker thingy- $40 for Racial Harmony Day.

Not exactly a given but hey, it's my last year! I staunchly avoided drinks and didn't pee the whole day (marvel at my determination) because to do so would mark the impossibility of ever being able to get into the saree on my own.

I wore my saree all the way till 7pm! After which I finally took it off so that I could go to McDonalds (yum) in peace. Sarees are really pretty, but not exactly functional.






















9pleats I think.













Post Comment
Post a Comment