Top Social

Why are you making me cry?

Sunday, July 20, 2008
I don't know how I managed to get loved and cheated on within the space of two days.

And how did I manage to get cheated on when I'm not even attached and didn't know what I wanted. Doesn't make it hurt any less though.

I don't cry alot or anything. It's just this perpetual dull ache. Or like when I'm walking across the field and the sun is shining so bright and the first song that plays on my ipod is one of yours, two tears escape and make their way down.

I know I said I'm not angry anymore. But comes a new day and it resurfaces. You feel so tainted.

I hate how you didn't even avoid her after that.
I hate how it happened after I left your house at fucking 3am. I thought it might have been on a day that maybe I wouldn't, couldn't have met you. That maybe it happened when I didn't give you enough attention.
I hate how you'd lose something so important to absolutely nothing.

You said you couldn't imagine me emotional. Why are you the one making me cry now?
Post Comment
Post a Comment