Top Social

OL

Sunday, May 27, 2012
Speaking of work, for those of you who may not know I'm currently interning at a digital marketing firm (e.g. Facebook campaigns). I've been working for about 2.5 weeks so far! My office isn't particular about dressing so I haven't drastically changed my wardrobe. Ok drastic in the sense that to NUS I usually wear denim shorts, but I haven't needed to go out & empty my wallet. I did buy a few pencil skirts but since no one else dresses that formally I've chucked them aside (material is so thick ugh! horrid for the weather).

On most days I wear spectacles & no makeup :X
But if we have a client meeting that day then I dress better lah haha.

iPhone snaps:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Omg wtf why are phone camera pictures so horrendous?!
Ugh they're so grainy & meh.

Camera pics:
Photobucket
Items sent to me by Jipaban!
The dress on the right was on sale at only $11!

Photobucket
Cute stickers I saw at Popular!
Got them because they were of good quality & decently priced ($2.50 each).

Photobucket
Hehe zoo animals & dinosaurs!

Photobucket
Stuck a crocodile, owl, rabbit & camel on my iPhone case!

Work again tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a good week ahead ;)
9 comments on "OL"
  1. terri8:52 PM

    ur outfits r pretty! they're simple, and u look good in them without trying too hard!

    heehee u look so cute when u're crossed eyed taking pictures! candid! in that red top + black skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Does Frockettes ship to US? I definitely want something there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are really cute! I like them all, especially the poppy pop polka dot sky blue dress! x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair!! x :)
    and your outfits are simple but classy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol1:42 AM

    Like the dinosaur stickers! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri: Thank you! Hahaha yah I noticed the cross-eyed-ness there too lol.

    Katherine: Thank you! Well as long as you're willing to pay the shipping cost I don't see why they would mind! :)

    Panda Ninja: (lol at your username) Thank you!

    Trish: My hair's condition is quite bad now though O.O Might chop the ends off! :/

    Carol: Yeah pretty unusual! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharlyn12:14 PM

    love your bedsheet... where did you get it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Haha, did you remove the iphone back screen protector? At first I had the same thought but then realized that my protector was covering my camera.

    ReplyDelete