Top Social

Hatched

Sunday, May 20, 2012
Some pictures taken when we had an early dinner at Hatched quite a few weeks ago!

Hatched is an all-day brunch restaurant at Bukit Timah; pretty known for dishes like its Eggs Benedict!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello Kitty bracelet I got from a turn-turn machine in Cineleisure!
It's $2 per turn, located beside the ATMs at the basement.
I kept getting hair ties (cute too). Cost me $16 to get this wth.

Photobucket
Back before I lost my Blackberry...
Oh how I miss the curves of your body! Your sweet, sweet keypad & the dulcet tones as I tap away, your cheery rainbow blinking whenever I have a new message...

Photobucket
Eggs Benedict! It's actually the only thing I've ever ordered there.
Love the mashed potatoes!

Photobucket

Photobucket
O.O I look pervy here O.O

Photobucket

Photobucket
They serve other things besides eggs! 
They also have sweet stuff like pancakes & waffles, as well as main dishes like fish & chips.

And below some pictures from when I was dog-sitting Huiwen's cocker spaniel, Truffles!
I first (and last) saw her when she was a widdle puppy!

Photobucket
AWW SHO CUTE.
She has such nice fur!

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments on "Hatched"
  1. you lost the new bb or the old ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gwen: I lost the BB in the photo, which was a new 9900 that was not even 2 months old! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no..sorry to hear that. but, never mind. long live a new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sophie, can i know where did you get your highwist short and how much does it cost! thank you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! where did you get your shorts? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Sorry girls my shorts were DIY-ripped by this girl (I paid $40+ I think) & she has since shut down her blog/shop :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks sophie, then is there any place that i can find affordable and nice ripped highwist short? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Nice top! where did you get it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovenotlust: iscrewedyourboyfriend has!

    Anonymous: F21!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how about in shop? that sells in shop? sorry for being troublesome!:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. @lovenotlust: Sorry I don't know of any then! I would also wna know of brick-&-mortar shops lol. Best bet would probably to buy a pair of HW & DIY it! :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahah, i dare not diy myself as i scare it might ruin my shorts! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:38 PM

    another great place for brunch in that area is the 'food for thought' at botanics. gorgeous location, and imo the prices are a lot more reasonable than hatched for brunch.... was pretty disappointed with hatched the last time i went actually!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i went to try the eggs benedict from hatched in holland v for my birthday but im sad to say it wasnt as good as expected! :(
    your shorts are really cool btw! :)

    ReplyDelete