Top Social

Bunch of...

Sunday, May 13, 2012
... random updates.

Yesterday was Qiuting's surprise wedding proposal! We've known about it for a while; dunno why the rest were so afraid that they'd let it slip haha. Anyway wow, quite a few girls got proposed to this year! This only means one thing...
.
.
.
My friends are too old.

Photobucket
Random picture.
Time to cut my fringe!
Once it gets too long it starts doing this annoying curl-out thing, which you can already see above!
I just DIY trimmed it last night, but not by a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fish & Co. uses iPads now for order-taking!
The order does go through, but it's still quite inefficient for drinks since those are handled by floor staff.
Anyway I wasn't too happy with the food I got (cod & also cheese farfalle).
I guess I should just stick to their fish & chips, which is usually good!

Ate at House @ Dempsey the other day; they close a little bit later than other restaurants.

House
8D Dempsey Road
High Tea on Thursdays & Fridays
Brunch on Saturdays & Sundays
Normal dinners end at 10.30pm!

Photobucket
Truffle fries, $11 I think?
Pretty good but I'm no expert on truffle fries cause I don't really care haha.

Photobucket
My mushroom risotto!
It's yummy but a bit jelat, so you really can't get starters/sides with this.

Photobucket
Bunch of bicycles outside O.O
Pretty sure they weren't there when we went in, so I guess a... bicycle club went for dinner?
Never seen such bicycles before but they look cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Changed into another top after dinner to go meet my friends!

Photobucket
This top is from Jipaban too & I really like it!

Photobucket
My new Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet which I bought together with my MBMJ laptop case off ShopBop because they had a 20% discount code then! There's free delivery for orders above $100.

Went down to Filter to meet mah SAJC frens ~

Photobucket
Jeannie, Sarah & Addie!

Photobucket
Diana, Jeannie, Sarah, Addie & I

Photobucket
Filter apparently just underwent renovations (my first visit there that day), now it looks like Mink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wah overdose on *twist* poses for the night.

Photobucket

Gah feeling kind of moody... :(
I hope everyone had a good weekend!

My closet is filling up like crazy O.O
I need more space to buy OL clothes hahahahaha.
Omg seriously the other day I packed a quiche in a tupperware with a fork & brought it to work.
I am going to become a full-fledged OL soon.
Oh yeah & I wear specs to work hahaha.

AND I HAVE ONLY WORKED FOR 3 DAYS.

P.S. OL - "Office Lady" - is usually meant in an... uncool context? LOL.
9 comments on "Bunch of..."
  1. Anonymous12:07 AM

    PLEAAAAAAASE POST ABOUT QIUQIU'S PROPOSAL:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think out of all the bloggers u have the best style. or maybe u just pull off everything super chicly lol. cant stop reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:52 AM

    what are you working as? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you feeling the pressuuurree?? hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie. Please Post your OL clothes tOo. :) thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:24 PM

    This means it's your turn Sophie, haha. Anyway you look really good in the picture of you in the pastel pink pumps. I think light colours looks really good on you, just my opinion :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:48 PM

    how do you even get in filter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute in these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I LOVEEEEE the Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet. It's so beautiful I'm gonna cry!

    ReplyDelete