Top Social

Fringe Up

Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Photobucket

Ignore my sunglasses... I know they're irrelevant but I got tired of smiling haha.

Photobucket
This is to show how sheer the piece is - this is the photo taken under bright ring light, worn with a yellow bra. So yeah it's actually not that sheer IRL, especially if worn with a nude/black bra (but don't forget the back is bareback).

Photobucket
Oh yeah so here's the plain grey tank top! Randomly decided to tie the orange sash and thought it looked ok. Paired to school the next day with a rainbow cardigan.

Photobucket
Ignore the bra thanks (from H&M). I like H&M bras. Not too expensive, not too fancy... I wear plain yellow/nude/black strapless bras 95% of the time.

Pinned up my fringe to Zouk the other day because I was lazy to wash my hair... Today in tutorial I glanced at a Muslim classmate and thought about how I'd wash my hair a lot less if I wore a tudung hahahaha.

Photobucket
With Hazel, an NUS schoolmate!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Horrid shot of me sneezing/coughing/stunned by whatever Preeti is saying.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thick-skinned.

Photobucket
With Hazel and Preeti, another NUS schoolmate!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The mesh part is actually not obvious in the dark but here you can see it more clearly! The waist area also has a strip of mesh.

Photobucket
Wore this pretty printed dress to school yesterday.

Photobucket
I have quite a lot of these printed dresses because they're easy to wear; quite casual but still girly!

Okay gonna go take an afternoon nap... Tata!
2 comments on "Fringe Up"
  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    The grey tank which you put the orange sash on, i initially thought it was like that. It's nice anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT BLACK SHEER DRESS IS REALLY CUTE!! may i ask where you got it from???

    ReplyDelete