Top Social

NYE

Friday, January 07, 2011
Spent my New Year's Eve at a friend's place followed by Zouk, with dinner cooked by his parents and lots of party poppers and sparklers! Alaric and I spent the countdown separately ): till we met up at Zouk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm so bAdAsS with all the skulls on my fingerssss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3... 2..... 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another dress from TheBlogShop! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pink champagne! Which I didn't drink, since I drove.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nothing happened to the tree or the potted plant, in case you were wondering.

Photobucket
Haha quite a bad angle to take a photo from...

Photobucket
A huge mess left!

Down to Zouk, which was just fairly crowded.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Hazel!

Photobucket
Here are my dress details up close!

Okay remember that this is a pre-scheduled post :D when you're reading this, I'll actually be in Genting! Anyway, it's quite weird to realise that when I refer to 2009 now, I have to say "last, last year". Okay I know I'm slow on the uptake.

And yuck, during the festivities we always are laden with issues of securing our modules for the next semester. I selected 5 Sociology modules during pre-allocation, and was given all 5! Some of my friends only got 1 haha. Dropping 1 Sociology module to take one from outside my faculty. NUS has the weirdest modules ever; e.g. Understanding the Universe, Cosmetics and Perfumes... etc.

SMU has started school already. I start school on the 10th of January. Sigh. Can't wait for the stupid Circle Line to be completed so that I can take the train to school.

Bye! ~ I'll be back in Singapore at night.
12 comments on "NYE"
  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    how do you pre schedule posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:07 AM

    u look so much better and your face looks thinner with this hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: When doing a post, just change the date at the bottom! (under post options) If it's e.g. 5th Jan 11pm and you set it for 10pm, it will be posted right away. But if you set it for 1105pm, it'll get posted in 5 minutes.

    Anonymous: Haha isn't my face too long and sharp already? But thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Hey sophie,

    Where did you get that spiral ring (2nd photo) and the chain bracelet (3rd photo) from? :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: The spiral ring is from Marc by Marc Jacobs (like S$16 I think), and the chain bracelet... either BKK or France I'm sorry I can't remember ): it's lousy quality though. Two chains have broken off alr >:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:35 PM

    @sophie:
    Thanks :> the chain bracelet's rly nice though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Hi Sophia! Looking gorgeous as always :) Can I kindly ask how much did you buy your Bal Giant City for & I would think you didn't get it in Spore? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: 1245 Euros in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Thanks babe for your reply! Don't mind me asking further where exactly in Paris you got it from? Because I'm asking a friend to bring it back for me. I've been searching for it forever. I love the Anthracite one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: The Balenciaga outlet in Galaries Lafayette (the one near Gare St Lazare). I dunno if it's Anthracite though! Cause I thought that one was phased out/un-find-able a while ago? I think it might just be a similar colour...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:12 AM

    Hi soph,

    I was just wondering where you got your black bracelet from? the one you wore on your left hand? with the white word carvings? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous: It's from Ted Baker (:

    ReplyDelete