Top Social

Ink

Monday, January 10, 2011
Photobucket

Photobucket
Surprise!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haha it's fake (if any of you actually believed me and thought it's real... not that many friends believed I actually got one). Spray-on ink tattoo done at Genting!

Please don't ask me why a snowflake and why on my collarbone.
Me: "Eh eh eehhhhh! Where should I put it???"
Alaric: "I don't know, where would you put it if you got a tattoo?!"
Me: "I've never considered getting a tattoo so I never thought about what I'd want or where I'd want it."

Okay here's why I picked a snowflake and had it put there:
1) The other designs are mad ugly. They're like weird tribal things that don't even look nice, while the rest are lurid designs like the Batman logo or Minnie Mouse.
2) My chest was the only place that could even be seen because I wore a jacket all the time in Genting (bloody bitterly miserably cold). That and my legs, but looking down at my leg to see a fake tattoo requires too much effort on my part.

Photobucket
This bigass ulcer however, is VERY REAL. It looks better here already because I have very religiously been avoiding food like fried chicken and forcing myself to drink copious amounts of water. (I hate the taste of water!)

First day back at school today. I missed school food! But definitely NOT the ridiculous climbing up and down of stairs due to the original architects of NUS who never had the foresight to anticipate what spoiled brats the following generations would become. I demand escalators! And travolators!

Lectures were a snorezZz. Spent my time observing students that scribble notes down like they get a million dollar prize at the end. New reality tv show idea! Can You Scribble As Fast As A Singaporean University Mugger?
5 comments on "Ink"
  1. lol@Can You Scribble As Fast As A Singaporean University Mugger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:58 PM

    very nice 'tatoo'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tattoo - simple but bold at the same time ;]
    I've been wanting to get a real tattoo for ages now. Just having trouble finding an artist who can draw the swallows on my shoulder blades the right way .. Hmmmmm

    Ughhhhhhh I hate ulcers, just rub a lot of salt on it and it usually goes down ;]

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does it say on your square block ring?

    Also, where did you get the other spiral wrap ring from?? It's gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LH: Haha it says "I can read you like a book". I got the spiral ring from the Marc Jacobs in London :/

    ReplyDelete