Top Social

yeah gg

Monday, April 12, 2010
Photobucket

DYING. I feel like I've contracted laryngitis. I mean if a friend asks me to go study and I want to eat first, I can't reply "I want to eat, I haven't eaten" because it has too many As. So I've to reply "hungry" and hope that he gets it. Fml.
Okay supposed to go to the Blackberry/Singtel centre tomorrow. Fingers crossed hope I get a normal Blackberry soon.

OH my report on Formspring is due tomorrow too! Hardly anything to write about it seriously. And now that I don't need it anymore, should I keep it?

P.S. The A button on the Blackberry is also the * (not drastic to lose that function), and also the lock/unlock control. Zzz
P.P.S. BK is Burger King. The Burger King at FASS is on the second floor.
12 comments on "yeah gg"
  1. did that puppy u were holding in that pic die soon after, cause u drown it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:24 AM

    hi would like to get an opinion on this if possible. business in ntu or nus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:51 PM

    hey anonymous, nus is a better choice. but SMU is still the best.
    cause i was told that the profs in SMU forces e students to speak publicly in class n stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Haha all unis make their students speak in class? Especially for business, presentations will definitely be quite a major part of your projects/grades.

    Yeah between NUS & NTU I'd say NUS too. Culture here is better and I think for Business NUS is stronger than NTU. Come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nanyang business school only teaches their students to spit venom when they speak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:05 PM

    business smu is def better. has connections with alot of companies = internships etc. smu business is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:04 PM

    keep it keep it!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :(((

    that's the only way we get to know more about you and communicate. its nice hvg it. its funnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:39 PM

    NTU Business School is second best in Asia hello?! so definitely NTU?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:57 PM

    NTU business school is second best, SMU IS THE BEST IN ASIA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:25 AM

    haha Second best comes from a lot of factors probably irrelevant to us students like the MBA program, so take rankings with a pinch of salt.

    Though i must say SMU students really do learn marketing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RMIT business <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:15 PM

    actually, dont u agree all 3 uni's degree about the same? SG business degree, how much difference can there be?

    NTU - 3 yrs w/ honors
    NUS - 3 yrs w/o honors (+1 yr for honors)
    SMU = NUS

    in the end, time is money, so i say NTU

    ReplyDelete