Top Social

night

Monday, April 19, 2010
Okay it's quite creepy/amusing that despite only having one photo with both Errol and Alaric and never mentioning either of their names at all... I got questions on my Formspring about them. Seriously Singapore is way too small.

Yawn so 3 more photos of Alaric from his Mac for the voyeurs, and I'll get more of Errol then haha. (But anyway he has a girlfriend.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I showed my mom Mac's Photobooth the other day, I managed to capture of a few shots of her with the bulging eyes and squeeze and etc options but haha she made me delete them okay STEALTH now on!

Anyway for my 2000 word Geography essay we had to use 2 case studies of Third World Countries in Asia and their experience with tourism. I wiki-ed a list of Asian countries cause I didn't want to do the usual boring Indonesia/Philippines/Thailand etc.
SO GUESS WHO'S PART OF ASIA?
.
.
.
.
RUSSIA.
(I'm sorry if you're really smart/knowledgeable/dying to tell me "wtf everyone knows this you don't even need to be smart". But I didn't know and I found it unusual and my friends didn't know either!)

I mean yeah geographically it kinda makes sense, but I've always just assumed that Russia is only part of Europe! It is so weird cause they're like... ANGMOH you know?

Anyway we did extra checks by wiki-ing the countries in the EU (European Union) and then the ones in the APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation). BINGO- Russia was in the APEC, but not in the EU. Which meant it really was Asian.

That seemed sooooo weird. I was just thinking like... Hahahaha Lenin/Stalin my bro!
(Being half French means that Lenin/Stalin is still my homie as a European country, but at that point I was just thinking from an Asian perspective.)

Photobucket
Haha look at that, and tell yourself he's Asian. Seems so weird!

Links if you want to check it out yourself:

I know everything's from Wikipedia and some might say it's not reliable etc but I'm really lazy to go google more credible sources, and I'm sure something as major as CONTINENTS and political cooperatives can't possibly be false without someone noticing and doing something about it within like, 3 minutes right.

I'm really grouchy cause the maid woke me up at 8.30am and since then she's been waking me up on off because she doesn't know a lot of stuff ugh so I've had less than 2 hours of continuous sleep?

By the way EVERYONE was at Zouk on Saturday zzz like seriously. Even Hazel. Haha I asked her if Zouk was going to be worth her (eventual) 0.2 (at least) drop in CAP.
CAP- Cumulative Aggregate Point or something. NUS doesn't follow the GPA system.

Going back to sleep tata!
26 comments on "night"
  1. I must say that from a heterosexual man's perspective, your friend errol is a 8.7/10. he reminds of leslie cheung.

    he shld be the sort of ppl that go into the mediacorp to act, and not elvin ng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey so russia ussr is in asia or europe? you never give a definitive answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:19 PM

    sometimes i come here and read your blog, and i really want to hit my head against the wall. you just don't sound smart, at all, for a girl in uni. it's just the overall naiveness and over simplistic way of thinking.

    anyway just because cambodia is not ASEAN does not mean it is not in South East Asia. Hence, just because Russia is not in EU (i.e. neither is england) doesn't mean its not in Europe!!! Please wikipedia continent, i thought that much would be obvious enough...

    Russia is a part of both Asia and Europe (you know, because it is so big...)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

    please correct this factually incorrect stuff on your blog before we see more insufferable 'smart'/enlightened comments like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Let her blog whatever she wants. Having Will is a nuisance already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: I will not correct shit for you, because all I am doing is expressing surprise at finding Russia on the list of Asian countries at all, regardless of whether it is still european or american or bloody australian for that matter.

    By checking the APEC thing I was not saying it is Asian just because it's in it, but rather just the fact that is is actually involved in an Asian political groupings at all.

    BY THE WAY, England is in the EU under the UNITED KINGDOM, and Cambodia is in ASEAN as well.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ASEAN_member_states

    I may not "sound smart, at all, for a girl in uni", but at least don't make sweeping comments about other people while assuming my own intellect. And the very simplest solution to this horrid problem of you having to come to my blog and suffer my idiotic NAIVENESS and OVER SIMPLISTIC WAY OF THINKING is just- DON'T COME.
    Wasn't hard to figure out was it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:30 PM

    haha ownage

    ReplyDelete
  7. so how? is russia in europe or asia?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow anonymous. you just got PWNED BAAAAAD by the bitch inside sophie. on a side note, i think you should hit your head on the wall regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:31 PM

    yeah fancy dropping by people' blogs to dig at them is simply asking for trouble. way to go sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as far as I am concerned, russian women are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Hazel Yeo, will you go out with me if I become a SIA pilot?

    ReplyDelete
  12. oppa lover8:20 PM

    don't say hazel yeo, you become SIA pilot guys also want to go out with you lah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha.. i think after i become one, i would be going out on dates with beautiful women under the pretence of sincere intent to get married..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  14. sophie thinks you'e sexy oppa. true story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wahahah10:19 PM

    anonymous act-smart PHAIL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Hi Sophie

    This is a clear example of fake-deep you wrote about in your previous post. I find you candid and unpretentious. Very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. actually I am the person who asked you about your armpits. I have an armpit fetish. I find a beautiful woman's armpits more alluring than her cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  18. are you going to have an affair with errol?

    ReplyDelete
  19. oppa lover6:41 PM

    wow. you love armpits? i love armpits too! i bet you love man-ly hairy armpits like i do too!

    gosh. i think sophie, hazel, etc. will definitely fall for you lah dude. a dude who loves armpits!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL AT THE ARMPIT QUESTION OMG. hi sophie i know you're reading this comment right now on your damned blackberry. i am so bored taking care of my friend's laptop. bloody pissed off. he's going to get it when he comes back. anyway to oppa lover: um. are you oppa himself?

    ReplyDelete
  21. oppa lover10:05 PM

    i guess my words were taken too seriously.. i guess Singapore's becoming too stressed for everyone to read between the lines, and get the sarcasm?


    oh of course i'm not being sarcastic to you oppa! don't get me wrong. i mean.. who doesn't love armpit-loving dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey oppa lover, i m not actually into hairy women's armpits, well at least not to the extent they start to look like men's. personally i think the perfect armpit of a beautiful woman's should be one that is slightly discoloured. and i think i ve said this before, i do prefer my woman to have a slight body odour.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous6:16 PM

    hey babe! hazel is in NUS now?? i thought she's studying in UWA??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous12:02 AM

    Russia is a transcontinental country - only Siberia is considered part of Asia technically. Your teacher might not accept Russia as being part of Asia simply because tourism doesn't exactly flock to Siberia now, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous2:17 PM

    Hazel. You are very, attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous2:02 AM

    haha oppa lover i sense your sarcasm ^^ i bet oppa doesnt get it though. friggin dense stalker

    ReplyDelete