Top Social

I've got designer bags, under my eyes

Monday, April 26, 2010
Saturday:
Jeannie's birthday dinner at Brotzeit at Cityhall, the sausages were really very ordinary. I mean honestly the bloody potatoes impressed me more than the sausages did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was opening bottles at Supperclub where all the rest (Diana etc) would be going but with 2 papers on Monday I really needed to study so I didn't go ):

Headed down to school instead (yes on a Saturday night), luckily I was driving! Took me ages though, because I passed through the Suntec area which was so jammed due to the opening of the new Marina Bay bridge. (Seriously, isn't a bridge just a bridge? Seen one seen 'em all? Or at least go when the hype has died down?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday:
Ching Ming, a.k.a ancestor worship. Going down to the columbarium, offering joss sticks etc?

Photobucket
Hahahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Quite a lot of family members came this year!

Photobucket
Haha what my mom called the "smoking area".

Photobucket
Time to offer wine to GongGong!

Photobucket
I was actually wearing a cardigan at first but it was so hot. IKR, I go every year but I never seem to learn haha.

So many lame jokes by my cousins when we were burning the paper money and paper clothes/cigarettes etc about there being Hellbook and emails from @hell.com...

Photobucket
Picnic chair all...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wanted to capture something that never really came to fruition. Direction dustbin. There really was way too much Dashboard Confessionals on it anyway.

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA I literally laughed out loud (lol) at this. SO APT. NEXT TWILIGHT CRAP (3rd installment) COMING OUT IN JULY.

2 papers down today!
Had Principles of Communications at 9am and Leisure, Recreation & Tourism at 1pm.
Erika and Rebecca got a ride from me because I was going to take a cab down, which basically meant that instead of one person (me) running to the exam hall late, there were 3 of us. Reached 15 minutes after the paper had begun, but it was MCQ anyway and everyone finished at least 30minutes ahead of time.
Ugh peak hour traffic was so bad, plus cabfare cost me $22 - what the hell?!

Next paper's Government & Politics of Singapore on Wednesday, followed by Sociology on Thursday and finally Communications & New Media on Friday. Intense! But woohoo done with exams really quickly!

Alright my holiday ideas currently consist of knowingly making elaborate and ambitious plans that I know will not even remotely see the light of day once exams end and I enter a pathetic but mildly fulfilling cycle of rotting my days away. Till that happens, I hope to finally put up my wall decals, finish decorating my mirror, clear my desk so that I can actually sit at it, sell off my clothes and complete those half-read books.
But if the alternative is L4D2, all the above becomes secondary.
Bye!
14 comments on "I've got designer bags, under my eyes"
  1. amagad. Addie looks...sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u dun sit so close to leslie cheung?nia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 AM

    where did jeannie get there dress from?? it's pretty. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:24 PM

    hey where'd you get your scallop-ed skirt (navy blue) from in the picture above?(: it's pretty! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Jeannie got her white dress from Topshop (: I bought my skirt from some blogshop, I can't remember which but I know loulouinvades.lj was selling it too. I wanna sell off mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:11 PM

    I think Sophie and Alaric look very good together! Will, just quit being jealous, not like you stand much of a chance lah

    ReplyDelete
  7. oppa lover11:25 PM

    i don't think sophie is right for you. you said you like girls with great armpits right?

    then this is for you!

    http://www.talkingcock.com/html/cockmovie/Armpit%20Hair%20Big.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. oppa lover11:26 PM

    *correction* http://www.talkingcock.com/html/cockmovie/Armpit%20Hair%20Big.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:49 AM

    Oh cool! Why don't you do a blog post on stuff you wanna sell and like put up a clearer pic of the skirt I might buy it(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:14 AM

    ooh,nice chanel! is that really jeannie's?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous: Yep that's Jeannie's red Chanel, her dad bought it for her! (:

    Haha I hope to get round to do a selling post asap after exams! Ugh I end this Friday yayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  12. eh your mom is hilarious pls!

    hahaha yea cousin nik and mika were talking about hell.com and emails and stuff at qing ming for my grandpa and grandma's! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:29 AM

    Hi Sophie, i'm really curious-- how do you mantain such gorgeous skin!!?? i'm so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2:49 PM

    is bronzeit's serving so huge? there's 5 sausages on ur friend's plate man. haha

    ReplyDelete