Top Social

NUS Library Chronicles

Friday, April 16, 2010
Few updates cause it's exams in a bit! Mine are from 26th April to 30th April, intense but woohoo done in a week!

Went to school today to study for the 3rd day in a row, during exam period the study floor and McDonalds are 24hours. Like seriously at 5am there are still quite a fair amount of people mugging. There is a huge shortage of sockets to charge laptops though.

Day 1:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
$60 worth of notes @_@ majority of which she doesn't/won't need and remotely won't even be able to read by exams hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sociology textbook.

Photobucket
Christina

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shaneet.

Photobucket
Hazel took off her contact lens and placed it on my Mac.

Photobucket
Macro shot!
That day we left around 3am and ate supper at the famous Al Ameen near school, they must get tons of business from NUS students.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 2:
Photobucket
Insane bad eyebags, but at least it looks like the norm in this photo.

Photobucket
$_$

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know sometimes how you feel you've to sound/seem a certain way? To most I think I'm just a chirpy girl. To some, I'm a super chirpy girl that's never fazed by anything. And sometimes I perpetuate this. I make extra effort to be cheerful because someone needs me to, or just because that's how they think I am. Which I am. I mean I am pretty cheerful.

But it gets tiring when people then think that there's all there is to it. I mean look at this blog; it's pretty cheerful. How many people would wanna come and read post after post of me being all moody and emo?

Or what about pseudo-deep? It's 4am so I'm too lazy to even try formulating thoughts on that yet/at all. Just throwing the term out. Okay like how some people are just... fake deep. And the dumbest is that you feel like you've to act deep around them, and when you don't they just think you're shallow/dumb/bimbotic. Like geez, at least I don't try to convince myself that using some lame semi-cryptic line makes me appear all intellectual.
(Yes there are tons of people who really ARE deep and intellectual, apparently I have friends who can watch a movie of a man standing with his arms out and narrating his life. @_@ Sorry but I'd rather watch Toy Story 3)
(Hahahaha at Christina cause that's the kind of film she watches) (and btw she doesn't have a tv) (IKR?!)

P.S. If you think I am talking about someone like you, it probably means I'm not. But if it doesn't occur to you that fake-deep might be you, then you probably are harharhar cause fake-deep people can't tell that they're being fake-deep.
But okay by saying this I just made all the real fake-deep people realise that they possibly might be fake-deep so now we're all back to square one.
Goodnight!

Anyway I wasn't referring to or thinking about anyone in particular. Just a general comment/thought.

P.P.S. NUS Libraries is following me on Twitter hahahahahahaha....
P.P.P.S. I will be extremely bored by any comments of me being fake-cheerful or fake-cute or fake-smart or even fake-deep too, so just make your life and mine easier by agreeing with me :D
10 comments on "NUS Library Chronicles"
  1. Anonymous6:49 PM

    who's that indian guy? so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like jerry yan where you smile upfront.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually now i m starting to warm up towards hazel yeo. i would want to have sex with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:25 PM

    Agree with you on fake-deep. Similarly, there are the fake-cultured, fake-sophisticated, fake-class.... These people don't know they are fake but will become terribly insecured when they meet the genuine ones.

    Here's a quotable quote : "I rather people think I'm dumb than to open my mouth and remove all doubts."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:12 PM

    you guys seem like you're having fun studying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: Haha cause arts students are fun like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:47 PM

    You have slight buck teeth. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. her buck teeth what.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i meant her buck teeth cute what.

    ReplyDelete