Top Social

I pointed at the brightest one and said now that one's ours

Tuesday, December 30, 2008
So I was reading mindless atypical articles in a French girl's magazine (aptly titled Girls!) and one was about certain turn-offs in girls that made boys run.
One said he hated dirty nails which is quite understandable I guess, since it reflects rather poorly on the girl's personal hygiene.. Another said he HATES shoes that show the toes!

I have never liked feet cause I consider it yes vital and etc but just.. to be seen. I hate it when people touch my feet and I especially CANNOT STAND people playing with their toes or picking at godknowswhat or whatever.

In Singapore it'd be quite impossible for the second guy to find a girl who won't show her toes (think sandals/slippers). And all in all, I'm sure if the girl is hot (think big boobs) all's forgiven lorzzz, the boys would just overlook the nails/feet/etc....

My cousin's dogs! So cutesy:


Yesterday was an interesting day. Wound up having to kill time at Borders alone for well over 2 hours...
Read The Tales of Beedle the Bard which is pretty stupid but for true Harry Potter fans I guess... Was startled by the insane prices of books these days, and bought George Orwell's 1984.

Watched stupid boys (Marco, Smith and Miguel) blow $100 on 2 jugs of beer (which I hate) hahaha and rode pillion on a motorbike! Was quite scared once Smith started going really fast. Speed is not my friend. I've always been afraid of losing control.
"Mature drinking" at Marco's was reduced to me getting pelted with ice bits sheesh and everyone discussing how best to get a cat drunk (yes this is purely hypothetical).

Slept at 7am and %!#(@%&#* EARLY BIRD Sherry turned up at my place at 10am.
Took photos of clothes we wanted to sell online sob heart pain but at least I'll recoup some of my expenses. Will submit to sgselltrade.lj probably tomorrow, hehezxz faces covered though stealth is my middle name okay it's really Estelle but yeahhh..

Cause I decided that I must use this stupid jacket so it won't feel like such a waste of money.

She says this is "dandelion dressing".

We finally watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Sherry and I are actual fans of the book (yes the film is based on a book) series! Ugh we were very outraged, the lead actress is supposed to be quite hot in the book, but in the film she is highly undeserving of the cute male lead...

Because Sherry's camera has that weird colour selection mode effect:



Haha Sherry just looks mildly amused with me.









Ugh no concrete plans for New Year's Eve tomorrow!
Post Comment
Post a Comment