Top Social

Christmas at Jervois

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Christmas party at Marco's on Monday, there are more pictures but as usual nobody uploads except me.

Haha Darren brought shaving cream and proceeded to spray it at Jeannie and I, like even coming into the toilet while we were cleaning up from the first dousing. So we were making alot of noise and Marco got so pissed omg cause he was worried about the noise disturbing the other residents like cursing and swearing at us okay scary siAl but Darren was quite high he just kept laughing....





Vair glam Chloe. One more to add to the collection.

Jude got very drunk... And that's crepe paper around him cause he stripped down to his underwear and jumped into the pool, while we all watched like :o hahahaha



No prizes for guessing why they're pointing at him..






Marco and Jude


Darren and Marco


Awesome chins Marco

PICTURES HERE NOT TAKEN BY ME I NOT PERVY GIRL SO NO WORRIES I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING.
Erm they actually managed to tear Jude's underwear...


Haha charcoal from the barbecue for diy sauna.



Miguel and Marco, the 2 partyyy hosts.









Haha I swam too and really the boys got the pool so effing FILTHY omg like they spilt beer and Owen threw bread into it..... I managed to tear a hole in my dress and ate alot of potato chips. Story of my life.
Post Comment
Post a Comment