Top Social

//TWFLP// Coffee Talk

Friday, March 20, 2015
The first blogpost in my series of TWFLP - The Wild Flower Land Project - (a name coined by Yutaki) which consists of Yutaki's & my first photography project together, where we travelled down under to Perth! I've actually been to Perth city many times & in my honest opinion it's quite a quiet town; shops close pretty early & in the evenings the town is really... empty.

However we booked an AirBnB 40 minutes away from Perth city & we loved it! Suburban/countryside Perth is really pretty & picturesque! We rented a car to get around & it was pretty fun. You can actually spot wild kangaroos & on one night I almost hit one that darted out unto the road suddenly O.O Luckily the road was empty & I simply swerved to avoid the bugger lol.


Googled for cafes in Perth & sadly they all close really early! (Neither Yutaki & I are really "day" people... we are night owls) I remember how we arrived at one at 3.45pm & they had already packed up everything because they close at 4pm...

I can't remember the name of the one we finally went to but the food was not bad!





Featuring Barely Naked Skins for customisable skins on both my gadgets above! You can choose to have ANY design printed on sticker sheets, which are easy to apply & easily removable! You can make collages of your favourite pictures, or quotes or what not. I went with geometric & floral prints for mine!

Instagram: @barelynakedskins

Quote "BNYS10" for 10% off when making your order!

And guess what? Aside from gadgets (phone, camera, laptop, tablet...) they also do nails!






7 comments on "//TWFLP// Coffee Talk"
  1. You look so beautiful Sophie! Hope you have a great trip, looking forward to hearing more about it. :)

    plumhoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. simple but elegant.

    thenewpurplehaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you look gorgeous! Love these photos. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skins! But you might want to change the link to the correct one!

    ReplyDelete