Top Social

Christmas market in Munich

Monday, March 10, 2014
Continuation of more dinosaur-old backdated entries… This time of Munich in December 2012!
Lots of pretty Christmas decor.

Headed to the Christmas market at Marienplatz in Munich, which is also famous for this clock tower:

















With Sarah:



Ending off with one of my favourite treats in Europe - Nutella crepe!

8 comments on "Christmas market in Munich"
  1. December 2012 or 2013, sophie? :) Love your travel post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Munich is so beautiful! I've got to visit some day! :D

    http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Christmas decorations! -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really want to go to Munich!! It looks lovely.

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Azyyati Elias: it's December 2012, you should be a recent reader of her i think? She had black hair in Dec 2013 already... I have been reading her blog since her JC days, which were my JC days too lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I been there last year during the December holidays with my school choir and it's really pretty!!!! I haven't blogged about it though.... Shall do it during this school holiday!

    Ying Ying
    www.plainyingying.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely winter holiday post!! and those pretty xmas decoration <3
    love it!! keep posting i just follow you xoxo

    kindly check out my blog,
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete