Top Social

):

Sunday, July 10, 2011
Omg I'm so annoyed with Photobucket!!! To cut an extremely long story short, I had to go through a hell a lot of trouble to upload the pictures and then get their URLs here (manually copy-pasting + TYPING out 30 URLs), then I realised that all the portrait photos were resized super small! )))':

FML lah... was gonna blog the Genting photos but it'll have to wait till Photobucket is done bugging out -_- I can only blog these landscape shots (is there anyone here that doesn't know what I mean when I say landscape/portrait?) for blogshops for y'all to visit first ugh:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dunno if you noticed, but my nails are painted in the pictures above! (They rarely are since I hate my fat fingers! Stop staring at them!)

P.S. Will 100% ignore you if you ask where my ring is from. LOL.

Hope to edit this post with the Genting photos sooooooonnnn ):
8 comments on "):"
  1. such cute outfits! uu u have the pirates of the carib. collection. i love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, nice ! want to try the pirate's collection hehe
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa12:00 AM

    hello sophie! :) what lipgloss are you wearing in the photos? you look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poplips: Haha yeah they look really pretty with the Silver Shatter! (in the website's photos lah, sadly not on my fingers haha)

    C: I like the light rose (forgot name) from the Pirates!

    Alyssa: Thank you (: It's a combination of H&M lipstick (their lipsticks are very cheap! store opening here oct/nov!!!) and ZA lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:12 AM

    heys. why don't you choose another alternative by using blogger upload instead of Photobucket? Using blogger upload can choose the photo size you prefer, and its super easy you might want to try that. -sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:56 AM

    hi Sophie, does ur hamster bite? the pic you are holding her you don seems to be scared that she will bite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi: Haha my blog is really old, so I actually ran out of space on Blogger (for uploading pics) like years ago. I know now you can purchase extra storage, but I got used to Photobucket. Still don't really like how Blogger does it, like the alignment is weird! :/

    Anonymous: Haha nope! My hamster is so cuteeeee. Anw even if they do bite it's like so nibbly-ish, not pain what!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Oh they do calculate the sizes of your photo? As in limit the number of photos uploaded?
    Hmmm... I thought the Blogger uploading was pretty fine, size adjustable even the position too. Hahas. -Sandi

    ReplyDelete