Top Social

tick tock

Thursday, November 12, 2009
It's 9.45am and I'm in school. It is far too early to have to be awake.



My face looks kind of fat huh? Sob guess this is how bad I look every day in school.

Oh I watched Coraline in 3D the other day, it was not too bad. The 3D part was a huge waste of money though ($13) cause there were hardly any 3D effects. The animation is about a girl who discovers a parallel universe and is based on the book by Neil Gaiman (which I never read) and overall the movie is kind of artsy creepy. I mean although it seems like a kid's show, if little kids watched it they might come out crying or something.

Anyway, Cat Power is coming to Singapore! I mean I know everyone else is name-dropping that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are coming and although I have some of their songs, I probably wouldn't go for their concert. $$$ you know!

Bye bye, I was just blogging to kill time till my lecture at 10am. I end school at 8.30pm today ): I've make-up tutorial at 4pm and Political Science crash course (haha desperate times call for desperate measures) by Year 4 Students at 6.30pm.

P.S. Going to eat McDonald's for lunch hahaha I wanna win one of the Monopoly prizes! I had Macs both lunch and dinner on Monday, really being dedicated.
So far I've won 2 apple pies, 1 filet-o-fish, 1 snack wrap, 1 small fries, 1 Esso petrol discount and 1 Toys R Us discount. Haha that's just to show how much McDonalds I'm actually buying.
Post Comment
Post a Comment