Top Social

wah movie review

Thursday, November 05, 2009


Haha been trying to come up with words that have names in them like sophiesticated, rudymentary, jeannieus and Amerika. Can't find anything with Chloe in it.

Watched My Sister's Keeper the other day, was rather disappointed. For those who read the book by Jodi Picoult you'd know they changed a lot of the story. Okay one pretty major character got cut out but that's not totally abnormal. The worst part was that they got the person who died WRONG.
I mean imagine if I took the Harry Potter series and made Harry die and Voldemort survive in the film?! I know it's not THAT drastic in the case of My Sister's Keeper, but still...
And anyway the production/filming/whatever wasn't that good either, cause I felt that they delivered way too many "serious" lines matter-of-fact-ly. It kind of killed the whole vibe of the film. I had expected to go in and bawl my eyes out.

Just watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs today, was pleasantly surprised because I thought it to be a kill-time-kid's-show (and still a better alternative to Jennifer's Body- I read the Wiki- which has the lamest storyline ever).
But it turned out to be cute and pretty good, and focused more on the father-son relationship rather than the usual don't-be-greedy (which is what I had expected) plot.

P.S. My Microsoft Word just DIED. I mean it works, but looks so screwed up. Screenshot next time. Bye!
Post Comment
Post a Comment