Top Social

Thursday, August 30, 2007
Yesterday

Being Bio students, we saw this and started naming the Aorta, Pulmonary Vein etc etc.

MOELC exam after school!


Alex drove us cos he just got his license (he's 18 already)! I can't wait till I can get mineeee


We could be going for a really exciting road trip if it weren't for the fact that we're wearing school uniform and heading for dreaded Oral Exams.

So French Oral for me and German for Monique and Alex. Our oral exam consists of writing a 3min speech and dicussions about our topic etc etc.

I had the 5.00pm slot, which was actually the LAST SLOT of the day. BUT, it got delayed and I finally left the place at 6.30pm?! By the time it was my turn to go in, it was already 5.45pm.

And the worst is, I was at the MOELC since 1.45pm..

-

A girl fainted in school today. Apparently she reaches home every day around 8pm, bathes, eats etc and then goes straight away to sleep.
She wakes up at 12am and STUDIES THE WHOLE NIGHT TILL IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL.

That is very very scary. I spend the same amount of time studying (ie including doing homework) than I do bathing. Or mostly I haven't been studying at all because I'm so busy doing WR and preparing my French speech, school obligations are such a pain in the ass.

I am getting very worried.
Post Comment
Post a Comment