Top Social

Thursday, August 09, 2007

My house! Haha got driveway (and therefore a car) and a swing!

"Based on the drawing and the 10 answers they gave this is a summary of their personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself. "

Eh I like living alone? Anyway I think it's complete nonsense cos everyone got like the same verdict.

Never mind, add yourself to our street!
http://www.drawahouse.com/takethetest/index.asp?street=88f22f9c4a4f6f617b85efefaba684fa

Eve of National Day
The school celebration was rather boring, and only one section of the school could even see what was happening at the stage.
We only sang 3 pathetic songs one of which was this year's rather NOT catchy short National Day song.

40 teachers/students were picked out from the crowd to play musical chairs while the rest of the school watched and that, my friends, is how SAJC spent their National Day Eve.

Hippoclique outing!

Phebe and Camille were very late, while Addie kept running off to talk to her other friends for very very long periods of time so Sherry and I had a good time abusing them and ditching Addie's bag behind while RachelNg would just worry.

Phebe and Camille redeemed themselves however, they were late only because they went to buy flowers for Sherry and I, for our birthdays!

Addie... is mega bitch. Didn't redeem herself. Hahaha.

We watched The Condemned, which is about torture and violence for entertainment. Damn sick and sadistic I swear, Sherry started crying at one point!
I wouldn't recommend the show because it shows nothing much either than gore and violence and results in one having to force oneself NOT to think about the scenes.


Wah I never realised I'm that much taller.


EYEBAGS YUCK









National Day
I woke up at 10+ which is much much much too early for a public holiday.

Didn't make plans and was fine rotting at home but the house is filled with my mom and her mahjong friends (2tables leh) and it's very noisy and I have no chair to sit on to use the computer.

And I am very very bored and very lonely cos everybody's too lazy or too busy to talk/go out with me ):
Post Comment
Post a Comment