Top Social

Yutaki's 24th

Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Hello! :D I'm back with some photos from Yutaki's 24th birthday!

There was some confusion because he made a joke about turning 18 & it kind of stuck so some people believed it... But nope, he's a 24-year-old #oldfart! Anyway the theme of his party was floral/vintage & it was held at The Sultan (hotel), in one of the loft suites so there was a mezzanine.

I cam after my work (Friday) & changed into a dress I had bought from Japan!

Photobucket
Sunnies given to me by Qiuting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha Alaric dressed up with Yutaki's hat & fake furry ferret thing.

And the bathroom with good lighting...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

YES I AM SICK OF LOOKING AT MY OWN FACE TOO!
So here is Yutaki's...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Technically not just my face.

And faces of some of the others at the party...

Photobucket
Almost hit a #cameraception

Photobucket
Checking to see how the photo turned out.

Photobucket
Wendy's "I'M SICK OF CAMWHORING ALREADY LAH" face.

Photobucket
Wendy's "I want to see how it turned out anyway" face.

Kaykay, Miyake & Yutaki's friend Gretchen also came but the group photos (all gazillion billion of them) are with Yutaki! So that effectively means I'll see them in... about 6 months.

Candle-blowing time!

Photobucket

Photobucket
#cameraception success!

Photobucket
#cameracameraception!

Photobucket

Photobucket
*smoosh*

Photobucket
Hahaha Yutaki shooting Alaric.

He took photos of all of us individually to prove his photography skill, even Mike, whom Wendy insisted only manages 1 decent photo out of 10. And it seems Yutaki was not able to work his magic on him either hahahaha. Most of the time Mike's eyes end up closed in the photo!

Photobucket
Pretty floral walls!

Happy (very belated since my post is way overdue) birthday Yutaki!
Here's to many more years of Yutaki's Professional Self-Photography (lol)!
5 comments on "Yutaki's 24th"
  1. You look beautiful! I love the dress and sunglasses :) Happy belated to Yutaki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:33 AM

    Your mirror shot is very quirky vintage style! Idk if i said that right, haha. But i hope you know what i mean :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked beautiful! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow y'all all look so stylin! I like your class gurl :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! I think I saw it in Ray magazine (Japanese fashion mag)... maybe?

    ReplyDelete