Top Social

Sunday!

Sunday, June 10, 2012
Hello! Some end-of-week updates! :D
(but these are backdated photos haha)

My laptop is spazzing out nowadays... I have problems controlling the trackpad/mouse. It keeps randomly selecting things & not registering when I click >:( Grrr

Anyway I went for the closing after-party of Men's Fashion Week previously!

With Estelle! We first met like... in 2008 & were amused that we share the same name!
(Estelle is my middle name if some of you didn't know)

This is my friend Addie!

Addie & Shaun

And Addie with a random Korean celeb haha. We didn't know exactly who he was but we knew he was some kind of celeb so we took pictures anyway lololol. There were these fans standing outside with banners O.O
Anyway I think he's a model if I'm not wrong.

He is SERIOUSLY tall O.O
I'm wearing heels & he's still more than half a head taller than me!

Lol that's Utt on the right, he looked like he was having lots of fun.


And random guy who took off his shirt hahahaha.


Board with the celebs that came for MFW!

LOOK AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER.
DANIEL HENNEY WAS THERE.

(I watched the video of the event, he was filmed in front of this same board a few hours before!)
Omg so sad... missed him by a few hours (and an invite hahaha)!


ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
*flips table*



Random day that I met Yutaki & we had nothing to doooo...
Rotted at Cineleisure's Basement Frolick outlet.



The turn-turn machines (like the ones behind me) where you can get the Hello Kitty stuff is here!
It's the row facing the lifts.

Another week ahead... I've been interning for a month already!
Have a good week!
7 comments on "Sunday!"
  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    lol I'm Korean and I don't have any clue who that guy in the picture is hahaha probably somekind of model? on the other hand, lots of famous korean celebs on the board thingie lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That event looks so fun, and I see Ron Ng representing HK, woo! you look fantastic Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's a lot of celebrities! Some pretty big names too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks super fun! But gawrsh you are so pretty! Elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DANIEL HENNY WAS THERE! AHHH

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANIEL HENNY WAS THERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so envious of you!

    www.misskaypo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete