Top Social

Bugis Essensuals Flea

Saturday, February 26, 2011
All the sponsored bloggers of Bugis were invited to set up a stall in the salon itself for a flea last Sunday!

Photobucket
I brought hangers so hang all the dresses!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Random drawings I did and stuck to the mirror, and a bored Alaric.

On the day of the flea I had church, followed by a friend's 21st birthday lunch and then the flea. Usually I don't wash my hair on Sunday mornings before church, but since I had all these lined up after I had to get up at 9.45am to bathe, makeup etc proper ):

Obviously I couldn't lug a suitcase of clothes to church and then lunch so I passed all my stuff to Alaric the previous day and he picked me up after lunch to come with me to the flea, which was lucky because I only knew one other blogger!

Photobucket
Nails painted by one of the sponsored bloggers, who decide she wanted to set up a little manicure stall instead of selling stuff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
McDonald's ice-cream cone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Was trying to get a picture of the flower clip I was wearing, which was given to me by Qiuting. Got this picture which makes me hair look really nice!

(But yah ok I get it a lot of people don't like this hair colour; continuously feeling a need to tell me so on my Formspring. I already said quite a few times that I didn't expect it to turn out so light, and even after darkening it once it was still lighter than expected. I haven't had time to go to the salon yet and anyway I'm just experimenting with hair colours, so... chill)

Photobucket
Me,

Photobucket
and mine!

Photobucket
With Eric Lim!

Photobucket
They had all of us put up our names at the reception area of the salon. Nabbed myself a prime spot in the middle!

Photobucket
I've some Bugis Essensuals vouchers! They were supposed to pass it to us at the flea to give out to readers, but I think they forgot haha. Does anyone want therse? (You can only use one at a time) Just kind of wondering whether there's any point mailing these out though.

Quote my blog during happy hour (Monday to Thursday, 11am-3pm) to get an additional 10% off your total bill!
8 comments on "Bugis Essensuals Flea"
  1. was alaric choo there because you thought i was going to the flea that day??i m NOT a stalker. if ever someone comes up to you and say he's me, he's NOT me okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will: Oh please you're not important enough to mention. He's there because I asked him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 AM

    hi, would you be selling your clothes via your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:49 AM

    is that make up on the eric guy? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Haha eventually, but if there's something you like now you can just lmk!

    Anonymous: Haha I dunno but it does look like he has silver eyeliner on his lower lid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:59 AM

    i feel that you looked more toned and fit in your younger days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Hi,. Couldn't make it to the flea the other day. Hope you will put the items on sale in your blog soon(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Hi, are u still selling this dress?

    http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv194/sophiewillocq/2011Feb/?action=view&current=DSC05820.jpg

    ReplyDelete