Top Social

z_z

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Me yesterday morning:

"I almost drowned walking to the bus stop. There was a mini river flowing across the grass. I felt like a kid in India please. Like walking through New Delhi during monsoon season."

After some extreme dedication in getting to school, involving me waking up at a SINGLE-DIGIT hour, carrying an umbrella and wearing slippers, I reached to find out that...

Lecture had been cancelled.

fml.

Harry Potter pick-up lines:
- Are you a Dementor? Because you just took my breath away.
- Did you survive Avada Kedavra? Because you're drop-dead gorgeous.
- My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!

Photobucket

When I told a friend today that I was wearing skorts (skirt+shorts), I found out that he thought I meant leggings and a flare skirt. Hahaha fashion disaster much...

Photobucket
Some newer additions to my 30 rings! I've lost so many in the depths of my room.

$_$ moneyface emoticon
z_z sleepy emoticon

More shopping alone today! Either I'm incredibly independent or just incredibly loser. Either way, I got viciously stepped on by a spoilt taitai (or are they all spoilt anyway?) in stilettos. Okay I don't think it was on purpose but all the same, watch your feet!

HAHAHA someone asked me on my formspring how often I bathe.
???
Let's see... once a day? twice a day? every 2 days? never? Leaving you all in sUspEnsE,

owtz!
4 comments on "z_z"
  1. Skorts12:51 PM

    It's called a culotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute rings.. where did u buy from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 elephants are from F21, I bought the silver one in stores here for like $3, the gold one from F21.com.

    I just got the middle ring on (the silver vine thingy with a rose) like last week from Topshop, $13. It should still be there!

    I bought the silver skull from one of the stalls that set up at NUS for a short while. $10!

    The Hello Kitty ring was from Batam, $2 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Are you willing to sell this pair of skorts?

    ReplyDelete